Hello All,

Super Passport enthusiast here! Anyway, have all of Cobalt's files set up and I have all the apps I could ever want working perfectly.

EXCEPT Google Home. I have patched several versions of the apk with no luck.

I want it so I can Chromecast Netflix. For some reason, while chromecasting Spotify to my TV works great, I can't get the same result for Netflix on my Passport SE (and yes, I see the icon, and it becomes blue, but it doesn't display onto the TV)

Does anyone have any suggestions on a Google Home fix? An apk release that works with Chromecast? Or a workaround to get Netflix from my Passport to the TV?

Also, any suggestions on which Uber apk version will work for me (patched or unpatched)?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-17 12:27 PM
    Google can be your friend.... doing site searches on CrackBerry is usually going to get you answers quicker these days.

I found this one.... https://forums.crackberry.com/ask-qu...r-app-1111809/
    08-22-17 01:57 PM
    You're better off using the mobile website for Uber. Recent versions of the app are no longer working on BB10. You have to go back to v4.160.4. And patch. And whitelist. And install Cobalt's latest stack. And pray.
    08-22-17 02:43 PM
    Yes I guess Uber Mobile is the best way.

How about Google Home. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-17 03:06 PM
    Yes I guess Uber Mobile is the best way.

How about Google Home. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    The latest patched Home works fine PROVIDED it is updated over top of a previously patched and installed version of the old Chromecast app - vintage v1.13.15. Otherwise you can't sign in.
    08-22-17 03:18 PM
    OK can you possibly give me the steps with patching, whitelistin etc.? I know that there is a defined process that only patched apps can updated patched apps.

Basically what is my step by step?

Thanks so much!

Posted via CB10
    08-22-17 03:37 PM
    OK can you possibly give me the steps with patching, whitelistin etc.? I know that there is a defined process that only patched apps can updated patched apps.

Basically what is my step by step?

Thanks so much!

Posted via CB10
    Assuming you have an installed and properly functioning Cobalt stack on your device, just run Play Services Patcher 1.6 on your PC with default settings. Whitelist the unpatch apk on your device. Install patched app.
    08-22-17 03:47 PM
    Assuming you have an installed and properly functioning Cobalt stack on your device, just run Play Services Patcher 1.6 on your PC with default settings. Whitelist the unpatch apk on your device. Install patched app.
    Simple.....
    08-23-17 09:03 AM
    Simple.....
    Ah, the hoops we jump through.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    08-23-17 09:35 AM