From time to time I keep getting error message about my access to Gmail. I just the error and nothing happens and everything becomes back to normal. But then after couple of days I get the error again.
    06-09-15 07:48 PM
    Get the free app on BlackBerry World called Accounts Cleaner. See if it lists your Gmail account as external as well as internal. If so, delete the external account, and it may fix your problem. If not, nothing lost.
    06-09-15 07:58 PM
    Thank you I did see list it as an external email and I deleted it. One question though is it expected when I delete the external account it will remove the account completely from my device? Because I noticed that the account was not removed when I removed it from the account cleaner. So I am just wondering what this app does.
    06-09-15 08:24 PM
    Thank you I did see list it as an external email and I deleted it. One question though is it expected when I delete the external account it will remove the account completely from my device? Because I noticed that the account was not removed when I removed it from the account cleaner. So I am just wondering what this app does.
    Me, too. But it solves the problem.
    gilbert khayat likes this.
    06-09-15 08:26 PM