Hey guys,

I just got my Blackberry Passport, let's start by saying I have yet to use the device, It's HUGE! not that it is a bad thing, have had an E61i and E71 before and Storming my way through Blackberry, I'm glad to switch from Q10 to Passport, I think it was the right choice putting a physical keyboard and a large screen! It is charging and I hope I don't run into any problems of a splitting screen.

Got the phone from the local retailer here, I think this is the fastest purchase of anything I've ever owned, I just hope it won't have the same future as the Playbook, as frustrated as I was before about that, I think Blackberry deserve a last chance from me as a power user.

NOW TO THE ISSUE: I was never a fan of using headset until recently, but when I opened the tangle-free new headset and trying the different sizes, I found glue on the metal surface. yup, glue. it is working fine on the other part but didn't try the glued side.

The defected side

side by side comparision

anyone had this issue? I'm not sure if the retailer would have the same headset laying around or if they'd give me a another from a device.
    10-23-14 07:47 PM
    call blackberry u have 30 days free support order new ones

posted from the great white north with my passport
    10-24-14 04:43 AM
    They should definitely not have glue... if you're not opposed I'd say scrape it off...

Otherwise ask for new ones, im sure blackberry will happily oblige

Glue on headset?-img_20141024_072938.jpg

Posted via my game changer BlackBerry Passport
    10-24-14 06:29 AM
    I'm familiar with the 30 days support, but the number I called they asked wither I had a ticket number or not.
    10-24-14 07:19 AM