Another good word for outlook.com. It always sync flawlessly, mail, calendar and contacts.

Posted via CB10
    will308 likes this.
    11-12-14 01:34 PM
    I have had them but it was because the names in each of my email accounts were not spelled correctly. For example
    First name:. John
    Last name: Smith

Second account
    First name: John Smith
    Last name:

So I ensured my multiple accounts including bbm had the same names and bingo no issue anymore.

Posted with my 6 week old superb Passport!
    That's interesting. But bbm for example doesn't recognise first and last names, how did you sort that out?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 05:25 PM
    I use outlook.com and never had any problems
    11-13-14 01:09 AM
    Does it? Will it?
    Even that new style keyboard?
    It's big and is....lack of a better term...square.

CSI guy... enjoy your new phone. it grows on you and becomes addictive !
    11-13-14 01:14 PM
    That would be outlook.com from the website? Not outlook that came with MS Office?
    On my Z10, I couldn't get the outlook on my computer to sync when the computer was shut off.
    I had to leave it on all the time. So, when an update came through on the computer (and I wasn't there) I was in trouble.

I use outlook.com and never had any problems
    11-13-14 01:16 PM
    That would be outlook.com from the website? Not outlook that came with MS Office?
    On my Z10, I couldn't get the outlook on my computer to sync when the computer was shut off.
    I had to leave it on all the time. So, when an update came through on the computer (and I wasn't there) I was in trouble.
    Outlook.com is by far the least troublesome and most reliable for BlackBerry devices. No, not the desktop version with Office, Outlook.com is the online version...used to be Hotmail...uses native ActiveSync for push and works flawlessly.
    GeoK likes this.
    11-13-14 01:57 PM
    Outlook.com is by far the least troublesome and most reliable for BlackBerry devices. No, not the desktop version with Office, Outlook.com is the online version...used to be Hotmail...uses native ActiveSync for push and works flawlessly.
    Yeap. Gmail is just a big no no to me for multiple reasons.

The biggest reason would be this:

http://arstechnica.com/business/2014...-your-e-mails/

Posted via CB10
    GeoK likes this.
    11-18-14 01:57 PM
    Is there no developer on this earth who could have a sollution of getting all the google apps working with bb phone or bb 10 or bb passport?

So far cudnt understand y the problem still persist we among several other are bb phone lovers but also love using googles app at the same time .........my head is spining now since me trying to find some sollution of this problem n killing myself to find any source online since 1 week now day n night ...........

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-18-14 02:15 PM
    yea that's right Microsoft outlook.com
    11-18-14 02:16 PM
    Is there no developer on this earth who could have a sollution of getting all the google apps working with bb phone or bb 10 or bb passport?

So far cudnt understand y the problem still persist we among several other are bb phone lovers but also love using googles app at the same time .........my head is spining now since me trying to find some sollution of this problem n killing myself to find any source online since 1 week now day n night ...........

Which apps are you talking about? And can't you find alternatives?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 02:52 PM
    Which apps are you talking about? And can't you find alternatives?

Posted via CB10
    I am taking about the multiple apps like gdrive, hangout, keep etc.... the mentioned apps dont have any alternative by far at all skype has it own speed and bad vdo quality from pc to phn vdo chat and so far only hangout can succeed on that. Even crackberry did their review on passport launch day live through hangout........wht more to say

11-19-14 05:05 AM
    Gmail requires messing around with its native setting via full Web browser before delete on server works on the passport.

With hotmail/outlook everything works from the get go.

On top of that there's a native one drive app for BB10. Google drive will probably never be available on BlackBerry because of Google play services.

To me it's a far better choice.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-14 02:03 PM
37 12