Dad just got me a note edge because he got one for himself... he said I looked like I was due for an upgrade with such an "outdated looking device"... haven't seen it yet as I have yet to visit him. Just curious do you note guys/gals like it? I had a note 3 ages ago I'm just wondering as I did my research and it looks pretty cool. Wish my dad wasn't so narrow-minded and gave the pp a chance. Not that I care he's not the one using it and doesn't seem to get it like everyone else that I know.. I guess I could always sell it for a profit.. thoughts please!

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 10:13 PM
    The edge is too gimmicky. I have zero interest in all Samsung phones. They are filled with bloatware, choppy interface, literally zero support and cheap looking.
    01-22-15 10:31 PM
    The edge is too gimmicky. I have zero interest in all Samsung phones. They are filled with bloatware, choppy interface, literally zero support and cheap looking.
    I agree 10000%!

Posted via CB10
    naveedk likes this.
    01-22-15 10:36 PM
    Sell it for Profit
    01-22-15 10:39 PM
    Sell it & get RedPassport...

RedBlackBeast�
    01-22-15 10:44 PM
    My cousin has an Edge I have a Passport Edge is good for social media Passport is good to get things done
    01-22-15 10:48 PM
    I would've loved the black and gold passport but it seems that they're sold out!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 05:56 AM
    I would've loved the black and gold passport but it seems that they're sold out!

Posted via CB10
    Me too.

I played around with my friend's edge last night. Its the most solidly built samsung phone ive ever seen. Much better than all the galaxies ive played with.

But I wouldn't trade it for my passport. No way!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 06:07 AM
    My cousin has an Edge I have a Passport Edge is good for social media Passport is good to get things done
    Punctuation are your friend!

Posted via CB10
    anon(2313227) and drudgep like this.
    01-23-15 06:41 AM
    Maybe he works at BB and is announcing(leaking) a new Passport.
    Punctuation are your friend!

Posted via CB10
    BerryRipe likes this.
    01-23-15 07:31 AM
    Note series is great. Fast charging, long battery life and super fast performance. On androids, it's one of the best.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 08:53 AM
    I've got both phones (actually just a Note 4) but phones have their strengths. Often I carry both with me as they both complement each other.

The Note 4 has a better camera and functioning notifications of Android apps. Plus so many apps still don't work on Passport correctly that you almost need an Android just for that purpose.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 09:53 AM
    Dad just got me a note edge because he got one for himself... he said I looked like I was due for an upgrade with such an "outdated looking device"... haven't seen it yet as I have yet to visit him. Just curious do you note guys/gals like it? I had a note 3 ages ago I'm just wondering as I did my research and it looks pretty cool. Wish my dad wasn't so narrow-minded and gave the pp a chance. Not that I care he's not the one using it and doesn't seem to get it like everyone else that I know.. I guess I could always sell it for a profit.. thoughts please!

Posted via CB10
    Your dad's heart is in the right place. His opinion in terms of the Note Edge being a cutting edge device (pun intended), isn't wrong per se. The Note is an excellent line of devices with amazing battery life, great screens, and the Google ecosystem. However, it all depends on what you need. Productivity-wise, the PP can't be beat. The physical keyboard can't be beat either.

If you're mostly going to use your phone for watching videos, taking and editing photos, a lot of social media, etc., then the Note may be the right device for you.

Posted via CB10 on an AWESOME Passport
    01-23-15 12:37 PM
    I'd switch it out for the regular note 4 or passport.
    01-23-15 01:11 PM
    Thanks for the input everyone! I'm going to use it for the weekend and see how it goes! I'm very loyal to BlackBerry but I think it deserves a fair shot.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 03:43 PM
    You could just tell your dad to return it and get his money back Secretly you want to play with it though

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 07:30 PM
    You could just tell your dad to return it and get his money back Secretly you want to play with it though

Posted via CB10
    That just didn't sound right...

Posted via CB10
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    01-23-15 08:35 PM
    Decided to keep the passport.. just can't part with this device there's too much I'd miss! I have a galaxy tab pro for all my gaming and media consumption. I need efficiency and ease when it come to day to day use of mobile devices and I just wasn't feeling that with the edge.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 10:28 PM
    Glad you are sticking with Blackberry but let me get this straight.. You already have a Passport and your dad thought it looked dated, like it needed an upgrade? The most unique and new looking BlackBerry ever? Wow! We must be in trouble if people think even the Passport looks like it needs an upgrade...

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 10:40 PM
    Op you didn't make sense, first you said sell the Note to buy a Passport and now you're saying you already own one.

Please verify your story!

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 10:57 PM
    Op you didn't make sense, first you said sell the Note to buy a Passport and now you're saying you already own one.

Please verify your story!

Posted via CB10
    Please reread. Never said I sold my device.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 03:41 PM