Been looking for a nice pouch and came across Lucrin Cases. I don't have enough posts to add a link, but they look really nice.

Seem a little pricey, but I may take the plunge. Has anyone bought one, experiences?
    11-24-14 10:18 AM
    https://www.lucrin.co.uk/cases-for-m...y-passport.htm

Very pricey! But I'd love one of the notched sleeves. Classy myself up a peg or two.
    11-24-14 10:31 AM
    Here you go!
    https://www.lucrin.com/cases-for-mob...berry-case.htm

High end it would seem by the price. the 'notched case' is a nice design.

Been looking for a nice pouch and came across Lucrin Cases. I don't have enough posts to add a link, but they look really nice.

Seem a little pricey, but I may take the plunge. Has anyone bought one, experiences?
    11-24-14 10:31 AM
    Ya I'm really considering the notched case...black with white stitching...or orange is nice too.
    11-24-14 10:35 AM
    Just received my PDAIR Passport sleeve in black leather withred stitching. This is a very high quality case that fits the Passport perfectly. It is well worth the money at around $40!
    Found a nice selection of Passport leather pouches-img_20141124_112649_hdr.jpg

Posted via CB10
    p800ch likes this.
    11-24-14 01:31 PM
    Ordered. Thanks!

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Passport
    11-24-14 01:47 PM
    Sounds really bad, but I don't like the embossed lettering on cases, so the PDair one is not an option for me annoyingly.
    11-24-14 02:00 PM
    I ordered the pdair version 3. This lucrin pouch is gorgeous! I wonder if they ship to the US.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 05:55 PM
    I got the Pdair pouch with belt clip.
    It is a fine case.
    Very well made and had a very tight fit. problem is to get the phone out easily enught o take the call.
    I am sure it will get better with time and use. hard case fitting into the PDair is even much more tighter.
    It came with a beautiful box, like the Passport. And as stated in a previous thread it is about $40.00
    I am almost afraid to use it.

Found a nice selection of Passport leather pouches-img_20141121_125856.jpg

but the case is so nice.

I just got this Record Moda case, the Custodia from italy today.
    Found a nice selection of Passport leather pouches-8aimg_2039.jpg

The Custodia case from Record Moda in Italy.
    A very nice case, with a pull tab to raise the phone out of the cae. It is not a belt clip model, they do not ale one. This is to put in your bag, suit or pocket or briefcase, or backpack.
    It fits the hard case with no problem. Nice and snug.
    Good sewing all around and style. The leather is soft and supple, napa style. My Custodia is with the black lather and yellow sewing. I started to use it right away. dumping my covered Passport ring into my pocket, which also had my car keys; no fear.
    It's a totally awesome case. Recommended. And price...13 Euros with shipping. Nice deal.
    Available from their website or through ebay.
    andy957 likes this.
    11-24-14 06:12 PM
    I like the Italian case very much Geok... but I needed to have a belt clip... but no question that case looks great!

I got the Pdair pouch with belt clip.
    It is a fine case.
    Very well made and had a very tight fit. problem is to get the phone out easily enught o take the call.
    I am sure it will get better with time and use. hard case fitting into the PDair is even much more tighter.
    It came with a beautiful box, like the Passport. And as stated in a previous thread it is about $40.00
    I am almost afraid to use it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141121_125856.jpg 
Views:	4238 
Size:	130.2 KB 
ID:	316713

but the case is so nice.

Name:	8AIMG_2039.jpg 
Views:	6360 
Size:	144.2 KB 
ID:	316714

A very nice case, with a pull tab to raise the phone out of the cae. It is not a belt clip model, they do not ale one. This is to put in your bag, suit or pocket or briefcase, or backpack.
    Good sewing all around and style. The leather is soft and supple, napa style. My Custodia is with the black lather and yellow sewing. I started to use it right away. dumping my covered Passport ring into my pocket, which also had my car keys; no fear.
    It's a totally awesome case. Recommended. And price...13 Euros with shipping. Nice deal.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 10:21 PM
    Geok, may I ask you for more pics with the phone in the Italian case with the hard shell on? Thanks!

Name:	8AIMG_2039.jpg 
Views:	6360 
Size:	144.2 KB 
ID:	316714

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 10:26 PM
    Why buy one when u can buy 3 for that price. Record moda. Which also fit the blackberry hard sell and phone in itFound a nice selection of Passport leather pouches-_20.jpg

Leather Case Cover Made ??of Genuine Leather Made IN Italy Blackberry Passport | eBay

Leather Case Cover Made ??of Genuine Leather Made IN Italy Blackberry Passport | eBay
    GeoK likes this.
    11-24-14 10:50 PM

Those Lucrin cases are indeed pricey but it is awfully tempting to get one as a sign of worship to the PP...
    11-25-14 02:49 AM
    Does anyone know if someone is making a leather pouch similar to the one that BlackBerry has for the z30 with the magnet and a cut out so you can see the notification light?

Sent from my Lovely Passport on T Mobile USA
    11-25-14 04:02 AM
    Still patiently waiting on an OEM pouch. My Flip Case with Spigen Clip will do for now..

Found a nice selection of Passport leather pouches-image-6-.jpeg
    11-25-14 04:20 AM
    Does anyone know if someone is making a leather pouch similar to the one that BlackBerry has for the z30 with the magnet and a cut out so you can see the notification light?

Sent from my Lovely Passport on T Mobile USA
    I picked up the pdair version 3. It's as close as you'll get. No opening for notification light though.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 07:38 AM
    Fit is very good.

Question for you gallopiton ? Did you come across any with a belt clip? That is my preference too, but I think I might sell my PDair.

Found a nice selection of Passport leather pouches-img_243.jpg
    Geok, may I ask you for more pics with the phone in the Italian case with the hard shell on? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 07:57 AM
    Belt clip on that version 3?

I picked up the pdair version 3. It's as close as you'll get. No opening for notification light though.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 07:58 AM
    Hey Geok... nope, not yet... I think (or I hope) by next year we will have some options, that would be my guess...

Fit is very good.

Question for you gallopiton ? Did you come across any with a belt clip? That is my preference too, but I think I might sell my PDair.

Name:	*IMG_243.jpg 
Views:	1614 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	316824

Posted via CB10
    11-25-14 08:24 AM
    its this the case that sticks to the back of your phone... No snap in case inside?
    CrackberryQ likes this.
    11-25-14 08:30 AM
    does the hard shell fit inside with phone
    11-25-14 08:34 AM
    No sticking.

Yup, look closer and you will see the OEM hard case is on it, in the pouch.
    does the hard shell fit inside with phone
    11-25-14 09:22 AM
    Belt clip on that version 3?
    no belt clip. I wanted it to resemble the pouch on my q10 as closely as possible

Posted via CB10
    11-26-14 12:39 AM
    Removed.
    Last edited by TheGraduate; 11-30-14 at 03:19 AM.
    11-30-14 02:03 AM
    Still patiently waiting on an OEM pouch. My Flip Case with Spigen Clip will do for now..

Name:	image(6).jpeg 
Views:	1683 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	316790
    There are two clip models that Spigen sells, one is for the Samsung and the other for HTC, different pricing too. Which model works better?

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 03:17 AM
58 123