Anyone know if Telus is carrying this yet?

Posted via BlackBerry Passport 10.3
    10-24-14 02:26 PM
    Anyone know if Telus is carrying this yet?

Nobody's carrying it right now. The earliest date I've seen is November 5th at the CrackBerry Shop (I have an email confirmation of that date). I asked at Telus last week and no-one seems to know anything about it. I also checked in at Best Buy and Future Shop with the same results. I must say the tan one is gorgeous!
    10-24-14 02:32 PM
    Some one in the forums said they bought a tan one at Bell.

10-24-14 04:58 PM
    Some one in the forums said they bought a tan one at Bell.

It's been a long time since I last walked into a Bell Mobility store. In fact, the last time I did was to cancel everything I had with them; landline, internet & satellite, it was an interesting visit let me tell you. I had already not renewed my mobile contract with them some 2 months before. I am proud to say I live in a Bell free world!

Anyhow, as I hadn't been in for so long and I really can't be bothered to pop into my local store I checked bell.ca & thesource.ca and neither are showing any Passport accessories at all let alone cases. There is the possibility that it might be in-store only inventory but then you'll also pay Bell prices for them, which generally are higher than pretty much anyone else.
    10-24-14 07:04 PM
    Yes - Telus has it. Got the Tan this evening. Some do and some don't. I called 4 stores and two of them had both Tan and Black in stock.

And it is amazing for me but it may not be for everyone.
    10-24-14 07:21 PM
    Went to a few carriers tonight and found the tan flip case at Bell

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 08:14 PM
    Hopefully this means CrackBerry will start shipping early pre orders soon.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 08:30 PM
    Godzilla holster please

Blackberry Passport on the TELUS network
    10-24-14 08:38 PM
    Anyone found the Tan Flip Case in Australia?

www.blackberrystore.com.au are great (bought there before), but it's a still pre-order affair. Ebay - nothing...

? ? ? Passposted via CB Chen ? ? ?
    10-26-14 06:39 PM
    It's been a long time since I last walked into a Bell Mobility store. In fact, the last time I did was to cancel everything I had with them; landline, internet & satellite, it was an interesting visit let me tell you. I had already not renewed my mobile contract with them some 2 months before. I am proud to say I live in a Bell free world!

Anyhow, as I hadn't been in for so long and I really can't be bothered to pop into my local store I checked bell.ca & thesource.ca and neither are showing any Passport accessories at all let alone cases. There is the possibility that it might be in-store only inventory but then you'll also pay Bell prices for them, which generally are higher than pretty much anyone else.
    I'm bell free too! For God's sake call and totally cancel your account numbers! Couple times a year you will get charges on them and have to call them up. It's hard to get them totally cancelled.

Jaglenn's Passport
    10-26-14 08:06 PM
    Yes - Telus has it. Got the Tan this evening. Some do and some don't. I called 4 stores and two of them had both Tan and Black in stock.

And it is amazing for me but it may not be for everyone.
    Went to a few carriers tonight and found the tan flip case at Bell

Posted via CB10
    Which store location?
    10-26-14 08:17 PM
    Bramalea City Centre and Bolton Telus had both colours.
    10-26-14 08:20 PM
    Bramalea City Centre and Bolton Telus had both colours.
    Thanks. Will give them a call tomorrow.
    10-26-14 08:34 PM
    Both Telus and bell at eaton center had the tan flip case. I bought the tan it's nice and actually fits my passport with my hard shell case, however I prefer to get the black. I do question how the adhesive works as it wasn't sticky at all. But it does look nice and it's smaller than other actual passport cases.
    10-26-14 08:40 PM
    ... I do question how the adhesive works as it wasn't sticky at all...
    I have use case with adhesive to hold the phone quite securely due to the back is made of glass (Sony Xperia Z Ultra). But the Passport has a rubbery back and not sure how the adhesive will perform in this case.
    10-26-14 08:49 PM