Hey guys! I am trying to log exercise on my fitbit app that I downloaded from Google Play, and it says that it relies on Google Services, so f**k off.

How did you deal with this?
    12-02-16 02:47 PM
    You buy a phone that uses Google Services or a phone that Fitbit says it is compatible with.... which was not a Passport.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/ might allow it to work, depending on what version Fitbit you have (older is better). But that means you have to install this patched version of Google Services.
    12-02-16 03:02 PM
    Fitbit app barely works on an Android device, so would be amazed if it functioned on a BB10 device.

At least that's my experience after trying Fitbit on three Android devices this year, including a DTEK60 currently.

Fitbit works like a champ on iOS. As do most apps.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-16 12:44 AM
    Hey guys! I am trying to log exercise on my fitbit app that I downloaded from Google Play, and it says that it relies on Google Services, so f**k off.

How did you deal with this?
    Try downloading from Amazon. It's there and does not require Google Play Services.

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport
    12-03-16 01:02 AM
    Try downloading from Amazon. It's there and does not require Google Play Services.

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport
    Thanks for the tip. I did this. And it's a mixed bag. The Dashboard does not work. All zeroes there.... BUT if you go to the Steps count section it's live syncing the steps, more effectively than Fitbit on DTEK60.

Still Fitbit really only works properly on iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-16 09:47 PM