I don't need to change anything. I just want to sign and get a Passport and see how it plays with the Z30. I have never dealt with 2 Blackberrys before and guess I wouldn't want to be switching back and forth frequently either. What to do? What would you do? Should I just upgrade on Premier and hope to get a sealed Phone or go into a store and demand a sealed phone?
    Last edited by Zeratul57; 05-14-15 at 07:26 PM.
    05-14-15 07:10 PM
    I don't think hurling demands around will get you far but you could just go to a store and ask for one, you know like a civil human being lol. Maybe call ahead and ask if they have any in stock first.
    05-14-15 07:30 PM
    i am not familiar with att plans so i don't know what a premier plan is... is the phone cheaper that way?
    05-14-15 07:33 PM
    i am not familiar with att plans so i don't know what a premier plan is... is the phone cheaper that way?
    Business accounts, basically. - https://www.wireless.att.com/busines...ed-premier.jsp
    05-14-15 07:51 PM
    I am an ATT Business customer in NYC. Most stores do not have any BlackBerry in stock so you can demand anything you want in most stores and they will tell you to call your account manager and order one. That is what I did (called to order one) after I politely asked to see one at a corporate store in NYC. But honestly I think the unlocked Passport from BlackBerry is better than the ATT version.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 11:32 PM
    It's time to sign a new deal. I could get the att version and sell it for an original version but wireless charging is sweet and good to eat. Plus I don't know how the Z30 is going to handle a PP in the house. Slider will be coming home from the lab someday too. For how long she stays is anyone's guess.

Posted from a Z30. Get one!
    05-15-15 04:36 PM