Have had the Passport since this past November and had yet to see another period. Had even been in a few At&t stores to see their version and none there as well. Finally today... at weekend conference finally saw one. Was the ATT version... looked better than the pictures, still has a nice unique look to it. It was just nice to finally meet another happy user

on the road with my BlackBerry
    07-26-15 08:37 AM
    Lucky you. I still haven't seen a Passport either in the wild or in a store. my carrier doesn't carry them so I can't get one. All ive ever seen are pictures here.....
    07-27-15 10:06 AM
    I have seen black ones in store and two in the wild. Mine is the only one I have seen that isn't black. Elite units for sure.

 Red Passport on OS 10.3.2.2339 / SR 10.3.2.2226
    07-27-15 10:24 AM
    Funny you should mention this. I saw my first Passport other than mine at the local AT&T store here in Idaho Falls yesterday. I gasped and I guess I startled him but then I showed him my Passport and we both started laughing.
    He, like myself, absolutely loved his Passport. He was in the store looking for cases but the store did not have any. Typical of AT&T. The rounded corners looked nice but I will stick with the original.

Posted with my awesome BlackBerry Passport
    07-27-15 11:05 AM
    Awesome to see other passports out there I just got my the other day from having a classic. Every opportunity I get to show off my passport I do and hopefully I will start seeing some more

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 12:12 PM
    For me, it's a wet dream to actually meet another Passport user in person and share a laugh together.
    James Blight likes this.
    07-27-15 08:30 PM
    Finally saw another Passport in the wild. I work in a furniture store and an insurance agent for the building came in to do an inspection and he had his black passport in hand. After his inspection we chatted for a few about how awesome of a device it is. It was really cool. I'm in Utah btw.

Brought to you by...My sweet Passport
    07-27-15 09:23 PM
    I'm in Ohio... but the conference I went to was in Virginia. And the gut who had it lives in St. Louis lol. He only had it for a few weeks. He had a Q10 prior and went to At&T to get a new iPhone when he saw the passport. We happened to have a mutual friend who lives in Canada who told him how much I like mine... and some of his other friends have one as well. So he decided on the passport. I was able to give him some extra pointers as well

07-27-15 09:33 PM
    That sounds strange, even I have not seen another passport except mine which I am using since November.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 12:20 AM
    I've seen a very few in the wild. The most memorable one being at a meeting (I am a high school VP in Ontario, Canada) with the Mayor of the town I work in. During the meeting he took out his Passport and was entering appointments in his calendar. Following the meeting we chatted about our Passports. He really liked it, but thought he might switch for the Classic. I saw him again a few months later and he told me he had stayed with the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 12:42 AM
    I've seen 2 in Nanaimo and another in Vancouver at the sea plane terminal.

Z30-Z30-Z10(RIP)-Q10-9900-Playbook-x3 and a Classic on its way!
    07-28-15 12:52 AM
    I'm in South Dakota and the one AT&T store in Rapid City said they sell them every week which surprised me but I've never seen one here or in California where I use to live.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 11:22 PM
    Why is it important to SEE another Passport, just because? Is it because you own one it's important to see others have it too? (sounds familiar ahem other two platforms) Is it a why of justifying your purchase? Some sort of Vindication?

When I see a specific BlackBerry model like that of the P'9983 I saw last weekend it was a big deal considering the negative news about BlackBerry abandoning BB10 and the fact that that model is VERY expensive so to actually see someone owning it banging away of the PKB brought back hope in the company there is a niche that still needs to be fulfilled and could possibly thrive.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 11:43 PM
    For me, it's a wet dream to actually meet another Passport user in person and share a laugh together.
    I sold my white passport to a person who had formerly owned a black passport
    but I've yet to see physically see a BBP in the wild.
    07-30-15 12:07 AM
    Harrods has a passport on display here in the uk.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 08:21 AM
    I've seen quite a number of them already in Canada and even one youtuber using it.

Still, doesn't amount to nothing I guess since the Classic had sold 2-1 more and I haven't seen it as much in the wild.

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    07-30-15 08:52 AM
    I was at a music festival in BC last week and I noticed one on the grass and instantly thought it was mine lol. Grabbed it and realized I had mine and then found the owner, had a good laugh.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 05:34 PM
    Why is it important to SEE another Passport, just because? Is it because you own one it's important to see others have it too? (sounds familiar ahem other two platforms) Is it a why of justifying your purchase? Some sort of Vindication?

When I see a specific BlackBerry model like that of the P'9983 I saw last weekend it was a big deal considering the negative news about BlackBerry abandoning BB10 and the fact that that model is VERY expensive so to actually see someone owning it banging away of the PKB brought back hope in the company there is a niche that still needs to be fulfilled and could possibly thrive.

Posted via CB10

It's not necessarily that it's important... it's just that it is such a rarity, at least in my case to come across one. Personally I love having something unique and I certainly don't need vindication, why you would think that is beyond me. But seriously, you can't understand why it would be cool to come across someone else using a passport? Do you not enjoy the simple things in life?

Supa_Fly1 and miker476 like this.
    07-31-15 11:08 PM
    I was at church on a Wednesday night and we had a guest speaker. She had her husband stand as she introduced him. He's a lawyer by day and an ordained minister. When he stood I was Shocked to see Passport in hand. I mentioned it immediately to my girl. That was approximately four months ago. Since BlackBerry 10's inception I've seen exactly three of their offerings in the wild. One Q10 while I was stopped at a red light. I did everything acceptable to get the drivers attention to no avail. He was holding the phone to his ear, fully engrossed in his conversation, oblivious to the frantic driver (me) next to him flailing his arms in vain. One of my clients came into my shop one day complaining about his phone. When he pulled it out it was a Z10. He didn't know how to use it. It was foreign to him. I walked him through some things but he was frustrated with the device.

As far as people mentioning seeing another Passport or BlackBerry 10 device in the wild it's simple: It's a rare occurrence.

Posted one-handed via Passport
    07-31-15 11:42 PM
    I think you were dreaming
    07-31-15 11:44 PM
    Extremely RARE occurrence. Might even damn near impossible.

BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339 on Telkomsel Network
    07-31-15 11:52 PM
    I've seen three others.

I saw the third one today actually. All business types, all three and a 'self employed' type look to them. Men in their 40's.

I'm 31 now and sometimes forget I have to check yet another demographic. But I'm alright with the rarity. With each guy, we noticed each other's impeccable taste in technology and traded knowing smiles.

...kinda like riding a motorcycle. Or maybe what wearing thick rimmed glasses and plaid shirts used to be like.

Q10s and 5s on the other hand. TONNES - everywhere.

Never did see another person with a Z30. That model is like the SNES CD-ROM of blackberries.

Passport | Fido
    08-01-15 12:41 AM
    Still yet to see another Passport in North East England.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 07:58 AM
    TAMPA, Florida
    Still haven't seen a Passport here.
    Have seen the Classic though.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" from Adam Savage
    08-01-15 08:18 AM
    The passport is certainly a rare beast to catch in the wild. I think I have seen two since release and three if you count my own.

 Red Passport on OS 10.3.2.2339 / SR 10.3.2.2226
    08-13-15 08:58 AM
73 123