I have tried to reload a Blackberry using the Reload option in Blackberry Link. When doing so, the BB PP LED light turns green but after the 'loading software' progress bar Link reports "Repair did not succeed" and the BB PP shows two flashes of LED red light every 5 seconds. The BB PP does not respond to a soft reset or hard reset. What do do?
    08-31-15 05:23 AM
    If you have a Windows PC, try using an autoloader. You can find autoloader files in the leaked OS section. There is a sticky thread at the top of the section , "BB10 OS archive", with an archive of all the OS autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 05:38 AM
    It won't work the phone is gone I know the software caused this but your phone is dead same thing happened to my q10 it wasn't responsing to anything pc was not recognizing it i took to repair they told me they cant do anything about it i tried researching online about it on crackberry and other blackberry forums but i found no answer autoloader won't work because the pc doesn't even recognize the phone but in the end I lost all option and sold it for 20$ and sometime later the guy called me and told me he wanted his money back i told him that i already explained what happened to the phone but you still wanted to buy it so no refunds but keep on trying you might find an answer
    08-31-15 05:54 AM
    It won't work the phone is gone I know the software caused this but your phone is dead same thing happened to my q10 it wasn't responsing to anything pc was not recognizing it i took to repair they told me they cant do anything about it i tried researching online about it on crackberry and other blackberry forums but i found no answer autoloader won't work because the pc doesn't even recognize the phone but in the end I lost all option and sold it for 20$ and sometime later the guy called me and told me he wanted his money back i told him that i already explained what happened to the phone but you still wanted to buy it so no refunds but keep on trying you might find an answer
    Serious?
    08-31-15 06:56 AM
    No. I got into that situation and back out. Windows PC and a fresh autoloader should get you back. There are several "bricked" threads for guidance.

P.

Posted using CB on my gorgeous passport
    08-31-15 09:53 AM
    I have no idea if they kept it the same with BB10 or if you can make any sense out of this.

https://tultips.wordpress.com/2010/0...he-blackberry/
    08-31-15 10:51 AM
    Just had the same scare on my Q10 after trying to load the latest autoloader.
    Thought the device was "bricked".

BlackBerry Link just kept recognizing as "unkown device".
    I got the blankscreen with the flashing red and then the solid green led when connected to try to restore OS (autoloader, the website tool or with BlackBerry Link).
    I tried un-installing and then re-installing Link, but nothing worked.

Kept saying "connection timed out" when using any autoloader and "unspecified error encountered [A:0x000000A2] "when trying to reload using BlackBerry Link software.

After trying all day, as a last ditch effort, I decided to install BlackBerry Link (for the drivers) on a different laptop that I have lying around and tried the autoloader and it actually worked. I had never used this PC for connecting the device before.

I have no idea why it worked, but device got loaded up with10.3.2.2639 and it's working.
    Hope it gives you ideas and helps you figure it out.

 Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2639 CB10 
    09-11-15 04:18 PM