I don't know 'for sure', but I'm positive the Classic is outselling the pp.

It's a cheap and good workhorse phone and corps are ordering lots of them.

Based on that alone, it will outsell the pp

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 10:02 AM
    Not when stakes are this high

Posted via Passport.
    02-01-15 10:03 AM
    Waiting for the AT&T version. Picked up a Z30 for the Black Friday Sale to replace my fast battery draining Z10. Getting the Passport and waiting for 10.3.1 to be released for my other phones.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 10:32 AM
    Would love own one specifically the red color but I'm on Verizon so of course no love there. Why can't Blackberry release a phone that supports all networks like Google did with the Nexus 6? That's what I'm using now its one model and supports all carriers CDMA or GSM.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-01-15 02:42 PM
    Haha, love it!

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 03:02 PM
    Are you sure? Because if it's true then my "specs matter" theory would go out of the window

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    I was never one for chasing the specs if the phone felt right and worked for me then that was it
    02-02-15 12:45 AM
    Might be..but in the end the next quarterly report will be the final determination...
    BlackBerry doesn't report on sales of specific models.
    02-02-15 05:33 AM
    I've been with BB10 since the beginning, I've had both Z's and I'm now on the passport. In the wild in the past two years, I have only ever come across two people with Q10's and another two people with Q5's the latter two ended up being returned and exchanged for Samsung phones. I really don't think there are many people out there with BB10 especially in the UK. I don't know about other countries but the UK has seen very little marketing, you'll be lucky to even find a BlackBerry on display inside a phone shop. When the passport was announced there was some buzz but it soon faded out because the marketing is nonexistent!
    Most people who see my phone are puzzled at my device of choice but usually get quite a shock after a little demonstration of its abilities. It really doesn't matter what it can do though, they'd never buy one, they'd never dare buy something no matter how good it is unless it is deemed fashionable! The only good thing about this is fashion changes over time, we are like a pair of old flared trousers discarded at the bottom of a wardrobe waiting with a pair of platform shoes for the day some young influential youth decides to set the latest trend! Everything comes back around eventually.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 08:36 AM
    Would love own one specifically the red color but I'm on Verizon so of course no love there. Why can't Blackberry release a phone that supports all networks like Google did with the Nexus 6? That's what I'm using now its one model and supports all carriers CDMA or GSM.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    The cost of the extra antenna wasn't worth it to blackberry. At least that's what it seems like. There's also the case that units need to be registered with VZW before they can actually be activated. At least that's what a VZW rep told me. When you go to the store and activate a phone, the serial number is already in their system. They have the run down of the phone. But that's all going to change when VZW walks away from CDMA later this year

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 08:44 AM
    I honestly don't want the whole world walking around with passports like iphones, I feel as if I'm in an exclusive club however I do want to see blackberry do well and I welcome all new members to our club.

Posted via J's blackberry passport
    02-02-15 09:25 AM
    Kinda of feel special when I pull it out and people go wow what's that especially since I customized the back.
    End of January 2015 -- feels like Passport sales are taking off-img_0335_edit.jpg

Posted via J's blackberry passport
    02-02-15 09:27 AM
    The cost of the extra antenna wasn't worth it to blackberry. At least that's what it seems like. There's also the case that units need to be registered with VZW before they can actually be activated. At least that's what a VZW rep told me. When you go to the store and activate a phone, the serial number is already in their system. They have the run down of the phone. But that's all going to change when VZW walks away from CDMA later this year

Posted via CB10
    Problem is what Verizon tells you isn't true. I am using a Nexus 6 purchased from Motorola directly and having no issues besides of course Visual voicemail not working. Plenty of apps to download for that so no biggie. Verizon does not currently sell the Nexus 6 and does not have the IMEI numbers for the phones in the system. Now if you were starting new service with an unsupported device this could be a problem. All I had to do was take my current nano sim out of the phone I was using and pop it in the Nexus 6. The bands are there and supported and everything works. It really ends up being why BlackBerry didn't include the CDMA bands for the network and have it be possible to work. Would be no different than me buying direct from Motorola or BlackBerry themselves. Oh well perhaps at some point a Verizon version will see the light of day.
    02-04-15 01:22 PM
37 12