My folder structure for emails look like this.

Inbox (Main folder)
    Folder 1 (sub folder)
    Folder 2 (sub folder)

I created some rules to redirect emails to folder 1&2. The issue now is only those emails in the main folder that displays to BlackBerry hub and the sub folder aren't. Though, the emails gets in, but I need to manually navigate to each folder for me to read.

Is there any way to display emails in hub that are in my sub folders too?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 06:49 AM
    I don't think so because I haven't found a way either and go into each folder I need something for.
    02-11-15 06:51 AM
    No. Essentially, the Hub is a view of messages in any of your Inboxes. If a messages is filed, it won't show there.
    02-11-15 06:53 AM
    I had a similar problem. Only Mails from the main inbox would show up. I selected the subfolders manually and deactivated the synchronization. After that, I re enabled sync for this subfolder and he subfolders would show up with all the other mails from inbox and subfolders.

Maybe give this a try. Seems to me like it is a bug. I had this problem with my BES account btw.
    02-11-15 06:57 AM
    Yay! Thanks for all the replies. It just bothers me coz my boss email is redirect to my sub folder and I can't afford to miss important emails from him.
    02-11-15 07:22 AM
    Guys, I've found the solution. We need to navigate on the subfolder(s) first then tap on the 3 dotted icons on the right. This will display another menu on the right pane. Select Enable Sync Folder then that's it! All my emails that have rules to go on the subfolders are now displays on the Hub :-)
    02-13-15 12:52 AM