Just recently after the update, I have been receiving duplicate emails, one looks like it's in a folder and the other a regular inbox email. Using Gmail as my correspondence, can't seem to figure out why....any suggestions??

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 02:31 PM
    Switch to outlook 365

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    08-06-15 07:47 PM
    Just recently after the update, I have been receiving duplicate emails, one looks like it's in a folder and the other a regular inbox email. Using Gmail as my correspondence, can't seem to figure out why....any suggestions??

Posted via CB10
    If you're using the reply all function, what's happening is you have one sent email and you're also receiving the email you just sent. This is something BlackBerry has not yet fixed which is a tab bit annoying while not being breaking. I've learned to work around it by clicking the "x" next to my own email in the "To" input box.

Note: This only seems to affect Gmail for some odd reason. It doesn't happen to my EAS or Hotmail. I suspect it might be because Gmail works so differently than other email services; kind of like how Gmail uses labels in turn of folders.

If this isn't what your situation is, then please post a screenshot of the icons you're describing.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 08:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ones the regular inbox and the other is either regular filed inbox or priority inbox file set to show along side the regular inbox email.

I had the same problem. I went into settings and set the display style to single messages and turned off display next and previous overlays in email messages.

Now I don't get that filed email anymore.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" from Adam Savage
    08-07-15 05:21 AM
    Looked in settings, unable to find the thread you mentioned...is it in general, inbox?
    Email duplications-img_20150807_081507.png

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 07:16 AM
    Looked in settings, unable to find the thread you mentioned...is it in general, inbox?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150807_081507.png 
Views:	235 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	365654

Posted via CB10
    Go to hub
    Bottom right corner tap the three dots
    Then select Settings on the menu
    Then at the top select Display and Actions

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" from Adam Savage
    08-08-15 07:42 AM