I still recommend the KLIPSCH Xi's as they are high performing for that particular class of iem's. Another great place is amazon if you have access to order items. I purchased mine at 100$ off and I believe the msrp is around 299$.

I also agree that the Beats powerbeats 2 is a great set. The build quality seems to be better with these than the multicolor urbeats which break really easy and simply aren't well made and the sound is questionable.
    02-06-15 08:51 AM
    I saw on Shark Tank a few years back a Bluetooth system that they install directly into your neck. It is a pretty simple surgery.

Let me know how it turns out.
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 08:56 AM
    I've always found Sennheiser to be amazing sound quality and best for your buck in the premium realm of headsets. The BlackBerry 'Premium' headphones are very comparable as well and you can get them at a very good price on here. The difference is if you buy Sennheiser from Best Buy you can get their extended warranty (2 year) I think and, as long as you don't lose them, you're guaranteed to have them last or they exchange them no questions asked. Extended warranties are never more worth it than with headphones as the jack or wire is bound to short out eventually!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    02-06-15 10:05 AM
    I know you asked mainly from a set of brands, but if possible, I would look for a pair of in-ear from Shure. Anything from SE215 and up make any music sound better.

edit - in Vietnam:

Vistar
    94 Tran Quoc Toan, Tran Hung Dao Ward, Hoan Kiem District,
    Hanoi

HAN TECHNOLOGY LTD
    R.802, CT5B, Me Tri Thuong, Thang Long Boulevard, Hanoi
    Vietnam

Tieng Ngoc Trading Co., Ltd. (TNG)
    198 Dien Bien Phu District 3
    Ho Chi Minh
    www.tng.com.vn
    Last edited by primusd; 02-06-15 at 10:38 AM. Reason: more info
    02-06-15 10:33 AM
    When apple bought Beats their quality went up. The powerbeats2 are the first set of Beats I don't consider crappy.

Posted via CB10
    The beats urbeats were the worst I tried. Audio loss on one side was a reg occurance and happened to three pairs I've tried. The next thing is their warranty repacement stock is limited and they do not have any space gray urbeats for warranty replacement! This was really disappointing as I don't like any of the other colors. On three attempts to get warranty for the three pairs I went thru, they never had the color I preferred! And they are marketed as being strong and can withstand rough treatment!? Clearly not!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 11:14 AM
    Try these

However, question is...why are you wearing earphones while operating a motor vehicle? Especially a motorbike!

The last thing I'd want while riding is to not hear something and end up with a whole lot of road rash or worse.
    cables aren't flat so not really worth the $$$$. I recommend X7i much better feature set.
    02-14-15 06:28 AM
    Experimenting a bit now. Just got my Jays-5 in ear IEM's. Love the wider linguine cable and more robust and durable construction. Nocs 5 aren't so bad either as both have great sound output and have the tangle free linguine style cable and the three button mic is super clear!
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 02-18-15 at 12:57 PM.
    02-14-15 06:37 AM
    I'm considering something similar. I'm trying to work out between Band & Olufson H3's vs Bowens & Wilkins C5 II's

Any ideas which are better for general listening, more Hip Hop orientated?

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 09:49 AM
    Hip Hop is all I'm listening to on a daily basis. The Atomic Floyd Super darts are by far the best headphones I have ever owned build quality, sound all round winners. The bass on them is amazing without drowning out the tops and mids. Clear, yet punchy. Google it and see if you can try them out.

Posted via my sexy white  Z30 rocking 10.3.0.1052
    LiamJA likes this.
    02-18-15 01:08 PM
    Perfect, I'll check the suggestion now Thank you
    02-18-15 01:23 PM
    there isn't really a set of ear phones that stand out sonically, mostly due to the fact that there's only so much driver power you can get out of something so small... so i would go for build quality.. which one will last the longest under circumstances
    02-18-15 01:47 PM
    Xiaomi piston 2

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 03:00 PM
    I think subconsciously I took that theory by looking at the two I did as they're both metal. With 3 year warranty periods.
    02-18-15 03:10 PM
    I totally recommend KLIPSCH X7i!
    The armatures are dynamic and sound is on par with the cost and sounds like a much more expensive pair!
    Posted via CB10
    I got these, but the ear buds are designed to close the ear. I tried all the sizes and for it to fit, it has to close the ear, which for me is very uncomfortable. If you're into bass, then this might give you a good bass response.

Personnally, I love the bose sound true earphones.

Sadly, neither of the above work for volume control or track control on my Passport. Mute/pause does work on both of these.
    02-18-15 03:16 PM
    I second all of that :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-18-15 03:22 PM
    I'm not gonna poo poo on BEATS but I must agree as well. I've gone through 4 pairs of URBEATS and all of them had audio failure within a very short period of time of about 3 -6 months. As I generally like mono chromatic colors, I prefer the space gray color but for warranty they do not have that particular color so. SO for warranty it doesn't really give me back the original earset I purchased. For the price you can definitely find better quality.

I also have tried numerous brands and styles and I went for the KLIPSCH i7 iem's.......great sound profile, excellent fit, and awesome build quality.
    03-29-15 01:28 PM
    Xiaomi piston 2

Posted via CB10
    I second this. Really great entry-level earphones.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    03-29-15 01:33 PM
    I second this. Really great entry-level earphones.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    There is a new one now Piston 3
    New Original Xiaomi Piston 3 Earphone 2015 In-Ear Earphones
    03-31-15 06:50 PM
43 12