Ok, so I've had my BlackBerry Passport since the 2nd of October and haven't faced any issue. I've typing all day today and didn't face any issue. I just installed the new BBM and discovered this.

When I type 'niet', my screen presents 'niekt'. When I type 'voor', my phone goes 'vfolor', I **** you not!

I'm typing what I'm typing now ande I'm not deleting any wrongly spelled words. And it's not that bad sincde it's wow it juswjt got three words now yes this is the damn double typing issue. I got it on my Q10 as well but it's not that bad this is much worse especially from a phone that isn't even onei month old. My spelling is spot on I'm sure this is the double typing issue and it seems to happen when I'm typing fast.

I guess I juswjt (see, again) have to send the phone back or see if I can exchange it or something. This really sucdkn (sucks, see) though. Sucks sucdkns sucdkns. Yep, it's confirmed.

Is anyone else facing this?

Sent from my Squared Monstrosity!
    10-31-14 03:06 PM
    So u installed the new BBM and since installing it, it's causing you double typing issues??? Am I right?? So before that it was fine.

So logic would dictate that the new version of BBM is chasing u these issues. I would try and load an older version of BBM if you can and see if that solves it.

So far I haven't had any double typing issues on the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 03:21 PM
    Wow.... I hope mine doesn't double type... it's seriously the most annoying issue
    10-31-14 03:23 PM
    Ok, you're probably gonna think I'm crazy but I took the phone out of the charger, went downstairs and continued typing as I sat in my car (before driving though) and guess what. Nietnietnietnietnietvoorvoorvoorvoor the issue seemed to be disappeared. I'm gonna continue charging the phone in the same room later on and see if I face the issue again.

I was also thinking the BBM update might have affected the keyboard, but that doesn't make sense at all.

Will report back later!

Sent from my Squared Monstrosity!
    10-31-14 03:50 PM