Mine started with 2339 BlackBerry Passport OTA & is very rare or I would be hollering bloody murder... the wifi foibles are the most annoying...
    07-23-15 09:21 AM
    Sadly, it also happens with the AT&T's model. It was reported by a user in another topic (with the video showing the double typing issue).
    Bummer, thanks for the heads up, I'll keep vigilant.

Posted via CB10 on Passport
    07-23-15 03:27 PM
    Sadly, it also happens with the AT&T's model. It was reported by a user in another topic (with the video showing the double typing issue).
    Ya, I was the user. It was very bad on the AT&T Passport and definitely hardware. I suggest watching the videos if you want to see. I believe there's a hardware component and software component. The software exacerbates the underlying hardware issues.

This was the worst of it:
    07-23-15 03:55 PM
    Coincidence or not, since I upgraded to 10.3.2, the double typing issue is gone. Totally gone.
    08-16-15 01:35 PM
    2339 is absolutely horrible for double typing.. this is even a replacement phone that I've had for maybe two months. I didn't use an autoloader to upgrade though. I should probably try that next to see if it helps any. Although, I shouldn't have too.. There's probably quite a few people out there that don't even know about autoloaders.

This is an AT&T Passport, it gets hot in the top right corner (which is why the first one was replaced, it made the screen lift in the top right) and double types like crazy. The double typing is far worse than the original phone. I truly hope they fix this soon. I wonder how many people have this issue and just haven't reported it.

Double typing needs a fix asap! I've screwed up numerous documents and emails with this issue. It would be a little better if auto correct picked it up, but it doesn't.

I probably won't ever buy another PKB BlackBerry in the future. I'll stick with the touch screen keyboard. My z10 blows the passport out of the water right now because I don't have correct myself with the excessive double typing.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 02:00 PM
    Anyone know if this problem exists on the current Passport SE edition? Anything documented so far?

 вιaсĸвεггч� PP Silver Edition via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2339)
    08-16-15 03:06 PM
    Ever since I did the SW upgrade it happens to mme all the time now. I am on the AT&T passport

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 03:42 PM
    I have AT&T version and have yet experienced any double typing.

Not only is double typing annoying it is downright sad. What BlackBerry is known for is flawed and the company has not or will not address the issue. Based on BlackBerry's current status they cannot afford to release subpar units.

However, it seems to be a historic trend within the company regardless of who is at the helm.
    08-16-15 06:08 PM
33 12