My Classic is no better, it's heavy and sticks out of my shirt pocket.
    04-26-15 11:01 PM
    Yes, so it's not nature's pocket, just a pocket. If I stored my Passport in tighty whiteys under my balls and said, "Ahhh yes, nature's pocket," I'd probably just get arrested.
    Busted

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.500
    04-26-15 11:14 PM
    No room in my front pockets, hence the holster guy since my 7520! Wont pay $150 for one though, not sure what BlackBerry is thinking but no name holsters can be had for $10-$15 and do the job just fine

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.500
    04-26-15 11:16 PM
    Fits okay in my front pants pockets, I have the holster but it impedes my waist when I try to turn/put arms down. So I put holster in front pocket too

Apparently I have large pockets, I can fit keys and wallet in it as well , but I keep those two on other side to prevent scratching phone.
    04-26-15 11:38 PM
    Once, a BlackBerry Passport user (too) asked me if I'm putting my Passport in my trousers' pocket and I replied 'yes'... he just simply said, 'now you know what Ron Jeremy felt'...

I just Google that name using my Passport and said to myself, 'really?'...

Posted via CB10
    Uhmm no comments about the blouse and chest

BUT us guys have man purse too you know.

To BB or not to BB?
    Uhhhhhhh, NO! Speaking as a real man, please don't attempt to speak such drivel on my behalf.

You might re-phrase though: " But us sissy-boy guys who wear skinny jeans have man purse too you know" - it would be okay if you said that as it would leave us real men out of the general statement.
    anon(5990673) likes this.
    BUT us guys have man purse too you know.
    Yes, I tend to use the ta-tas of the woman I'm with to store things as well
    zombiecupcake likes this.
    04-26-15 11:40 PM
    Yes, so it's not nature's pocket, just a pocket. If I stored my Passport in tighty whiteys under my balls and said, "Ahhh yes, nature's pocket," I'd probably just get arrested.
    Arrested, maybe, maybe not. But for sure NO ONE would ask to borrow your phone!
    Soapm and zombiecupcake like this.
    04-26-15 11:41 PM
    Nope. AT&T knew what it was doing.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 11:41 PM
    I wear leather jacket when I go n put ALL phones on the inside left pocket. No sense putting sensitive screen phones on pants pockets, BlackBerry or not, unless it has a flip cover.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 01:05 AM
    I can never feel my passport in my pocket unless I'm laying on the ground working under a car and roll to that side. It is also never visible unless I'm squatting or I have my hand in my pocket along with it.
    04-27-15 06:43 AM
    Only uncomfortable when I squat. Sometime when sitting down. Maybe curved passport would be more comfortable.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 06:52 AM
    All in the Passport will fit in a pocket better than some of the bigger devices from other manufacturers.
    04-27-15 07:38 AM
    If you thought I was serious then sorry that you got ticked off.

Perhaps I should have put a "PS. Just joking" at the bottom so the macho guy doesn't take things seriously?

Uhhhhhhh, NO! Speaking as a real man, please don't attempt to speak such drivel on my behalf.

You might re-phrase though: " But us sissy-boy guys who wear skinny jeans have man purse too you know" - it would be okay if you said that as it would leave us real men out of the general statement.

To BB or not to BB?
    zombiecupcake and DocDRM like this.
    04-27-15 08:48 AM
    I usually wear jeans and I keep my Passport in my right front pocket. It's not bothersome, but it tends to stick out a little bit, hence some stares (a lot of stares, actually). In terms of weight, I sometimes forget it's there. I've had heavy phones in the past, but the weight distribution is spot on, so it's alright. I also have the hard case on, which might account for a slightly larger footprint, but I wouldn't use it without it.
    04-27-15 10:21 AM
    The pointy ends get uncomfortable at times and the money phone feels heavy in the pocket at times. It makes me consider the classic sometimes...

What are your thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    Not at all for me at least!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    04-27-15 01:35 PM
    Jacket/suit inside pocket feels just fine. Never goes in pants pockets. I'm sure it'll fit fine in my pants pockets but I just don't want to put pressure on the kb buttons and risk messing them up.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 03:02 PM
    If you thought I was serious then sorry that you got ticked off.

Perhaps I should have put a "PS. Just joking" at the bottom so the macho guy doesn't take things seriously?

To BB or not to BB?
    Wasn't ticked - was joking back with you! I should have put "PS. Just joking" at the bottom I guess!

Signed,

Macho Guy ( NOT joking - 10 years a U.S. Marine, a long tall TEXAN, cowboy, drinker of Scotch and bourbon /neat, and mostly an all-around bad-arse, and even a massive lover of Jesus.)

Posted via CB10, Mostly from my Passport, occasionally my Z30
    04-27-15 03:04 PM
    No Problem for myself, I do not keep the passport in my pocket.
    04-27-15 03:27 PM
    Do you really need other people to confirm that the Passport makes you feel uncomfortable?
    Ahaha, this is funny.

But yes, any phablet will be super obnoxious to carry around and you'll look like a big dork. Anything larger than a Q10 is dorky looking.

Mainstreaming of man-purses is right around the corner.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 03:31 PM
    Only in the back pocket of my assless chaps!

Posted via CB10
    zombiecupcake likes this.
    04-27-15 04:44 PM
    I wear a lot of hoodies because of the nature of my work. I'm a technician, not a suit wearing type. Stick it in my hoodie pockets...no awkwardness so far.

-- Passport, VMO, Toronto CA
    04-27-15 05:25 PM
    That's a long history of service in the US Marine - not many people could serve their countries that long. You go macho man!

PS. The US government should send you free Scotch for life

Wasn't ticked - was joking back with you! I should have put "PS. Just joking" at the bottom I guess!

Signed,

Macho Guy ( NOT joking - 10 years a U.S. Marine, a long tall TEXAN, cowboy, drinker of Scotch and bourbon /neat, and mostly an all-around bad-arse, and even a massive lover of Jesus.)

Posted via CB10, Mostly from my Passport, occasionally my Z30

To BB or not to BB?
    04-27-15 10:22 PM
48 12