I have asked the blackberry support on Twitter, and sent emails all over the place, but no one have given me an answer.

Also, do anybody know if choosing a language with special characters, the virtual keyboard will be able to show them?
    10-11-14 09:13 AM
    I have asked the blackberry support on Twitter, and sent emails all over the place, but no one have given me an answer.

Also, do anybody know if choosing a language with special characters, the virtual keyboard will be able to show them?
    Yes, the virtual keyboard show them all

I wish those Nordic countries soon could retire their �, � and �'s, it has created issues ever since since the birth of computing. Most sounds can be achieved using international characters as well, so not really need for them :-)

I have not heard of any Nordic version of the physical keyboard, and I doubt it will come anytime soon either. The market up in those cold places has not really embraced BlackBerry ever...

Men man kan alltid h�pe p� bedre tider
    BallRockReaper likes this.
    10-11-14 12:06 PM

I live in Norway and have been told that the Passport arrives in November

Posted via CB10
    BallRockReaper likes this.
    10-11-14 12:26 PM
    Does anyone know if the Passport will come with a Nordic keyboard anytime soon?-img_20141011_170844.png

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 01:06 PM
    Thank you for your answers!
    10-12-14 08:35 AM
    Winter is coming

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1052 O2 UK
    10-12-14 09:42 AM
    I don't see how they would implement it on the Passport. The older devices with nordic keyboards used one of the Alt keys to select. There is no way to do this on the Passport keyboard without some serious reconfiguration of the keyboard. If you hold down the A or O keys for long enough, then a pop-up will appear offering you the right characters. The language detection mode in predictive flick-typing is also very good, I am able to switch between English and Swedish and it instantly knows which lexicon to suggest to me.
    10-13-14 06:45 AM