My wife got hers this morning. She has given up her LG G3 to come back to BlackBerry. Off to eBay the G3 goes! She seen my Passport that I got a couple weeks back, and wanted one as soon as I handed it to her. Anyone else have a similar experience?
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    10-20-14 08:06 AM
    No, but I originally read the subject line as "Passport tattoo" and couldn't wait to read your crazy BlackBerry aficionado story.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    10-20-14 08:10 AM
    No, but I originally read the subject line as "Passport tattoo" and couldn't wait to read your crazy BlackBerry aficionado story.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    It's funny that you mention a crazy tattoo story though. I got one for you that's harmless and cute.

This happened a couple years back. So yeah, I'm dreaming that I'm getting a tattoo on my left arm and it felt so real. I could feel the burning and the pricking of the needle. I wake up to find my 2 year old writing on my arm while I was sleep. As soon as he saw my eyes open, he took off running for his bed. All I could do was laugh. My wife had to picture this. I'm thinking about getting this framed. And wow, I totally went off topic.

Does anyone else in your household have a Passport too?-photo-2-.jpg
    10-20-14 08:28 AM
    My wife is getting one. Just waiting for a delivery from Shop BlackBerry. Kind of the same story in that she saw me use it, tried it, and immediately decided she wants one too.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 08:48 AM
    Mine will be a two Passport household when (or if) AT&T releases it.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport
    10-20-14 08:50 AM
    Nope...when my wife first saw a Passport in store she cringed...now I get to annoy her with all my Passport talk.
    "Can your S5 do this?"
    "Look at how I am scrolling!"

"O yeah, that's cool your S5 can take your heart rate...that will get you places..."

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 09:03 AM
    My wife ....seen my Passport that I got a couple weeks back, and wanted one as soon as I handed it to her. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Exactly what happened in our house.

She is putting up the Note 3 for sale on Kijiji...

She loves ....

the swiping and flow of the OS, ease of selecting multiple apps quickly
    The hub
    The size
    Overall look of the phone.
    When putting the phone in landscape and scrolling webpages/apps with the keypad!!!
    tp2386 likes this.
    10-20-14 09:15 AM
    Same thing here, except my wife took my Passport and I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered. Luckily she's agreed to let me play with "her" Passport while mine arrives whenever she's home.

: /

Posted via CB10
    tp2386 likes this.
    10-20-14 09:45 AM
    Same thing here, except my wife took my Passport and I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered. Luckily she's agreed to let me play with "her" Passport while mine arrives whenever she's home.

: /

Posted via CB10
    Hahahahahaha, hahahaha! ROTFLMFAO

My wife tried to do that. I've agreed to let her borrow my Passport here and there when I'm at home but that's as much as I'm willing to share

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 10:02 AM
    No. My wife and kids all iphone. I am the outcast here

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 11:56 AM