Funny, I didn't have to do anything special to get Maps to sign me in after I successfully loaded Cobalt's version of Google Play. I already had Maps installed and signing in to Google Play Services just logged me in. My only issue is now battery drain from freaking android player. But having my saved maps is too valuable for me to seriously consider removing anything that might cause me to disconnect from my Maps account.

What I want to know is how to get rid of the Amazon app store. I don't have an option to delete. The little trash icon is grayed out.
    08-27-15 01:43 PM
    OK, thanks. Is there any reason to have that feature on? Are there apps that won't patch with it off, or should I turn it off before patching anything NY default?

Posted via CB10
    If decompile resources is ON, the patcher can modify the AndroidManifest of that app. That is sometimes required to change the Google Maps API key in Manifest. If the app doesn't use the Maps API, the option can be turned off.
    08-27-15 02:30 PM
    work perfect on my PP
    08-27-15 03:28 PM
    I'm interested in buying a Passport. Does anyone know if the GMail app and Google Maps app work okay on this phone?

Does anyone have any complaints about using Gmail or Google Maps on the Passport? Let me know. Thanx!
    WOrks awesome. Gmail seemlessly integrates on the phone via bbos10 and works like a charm. Just make sure when you are setting up your gmail account to check off what you want showing and syncing.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    08-28-15 06:46 AM
    WOrks awesome. Gmail seemlessly integrates on the phone via bbos10 and works like a charm. Just make sure when you are setting up your gmail account to check off what you want showing and syncing.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    It doesn't integrate seamlessly. BlackBerry failed to add access to the All Mail folder via IMAP. You will NOT be able to access archived mail in Gmail from your BlackBerry.

It's a glaring and unforgivable oversight.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 06:47 AM
    The correct way to patch Google Maps is to open Gmaps Patcher, turn OFF 'decompile resources' in options and then Analyze/Patch the file.
    That was the missing bit for me, now it works! Thanks so much for this and all the stuff you provided and linked to that makes this possible!
    08-31-15 09:11 AM
    I'm interested in buying a Passport. Does anyone know if the GMail app and Google Maps app work okay on this phone?

Does anyone have any complaints about using Gmail or Google Maps on the Passport? Let me know. Thanx!
    It works fine with my Passport. Absolutely no issues at all.

 Passport propelled by 10.3.2.2639
    08-31-15 09:19 AM
    Google maps worked fine on my unlocked Passport running the current OS10.3.2_ until the Oct 23, 2015 update to v9.16_ when "locate me" no longer functioned. Uninstalled the maps update. Installed v9.15_ and "locate me" worked again.
    10-24-15 08:29 AM
    BeMaps cost $5.95 or so the last time I checked. Can anyone please justify the cost for me? I don�t mind paying for it if it�s going to give me full functionality, including being able to sign in to my google account to look at all of my locations. I will heavily rely on google maps for public transportation schedules, as I am living abroad now.
    10-25-15 03:44 PM
    Never been an issue for me, they work flawlessly

Posted via CB10
    Fernando Martin likes this.
    10-25-15 11:47 PM
60 123