Being an impulsive person I sprung for the Passport Black Friday deal at shop.blackberry serviced by Digital River. Now I'm reading all of these nightmare posts on Crackberry.

It has me worried! Anyone had a good experience with this company?

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 11:20 AM
    Everyone will have a different answer, just hope that your expeiance is a good one.
    11-30-14 11:40 AM
    Being an impulsive person I sprung for the Passport Black Friday deal at shop.blackberry serviced by Digital River. Now I'm reading all of these nightmare posts on Crackberry.

It has me worried! Anyone had a good experience with this company?

Posted via CB10
    They are slower than Amazon but they are OK. I have not had any issues other than speed (the time between Order and Delivery). Their Customer Service is 'ok' - nothing to rave about either way.
    11-30-14 11:49 AM
    Everyone will have a different answer, just hope that your experience is a good one.
    You have very succinctly captured the Digital River Experience. There is no one answer because there is no level of consistency with the company. It's like those 5 gum commercials. Everyone experiences it differently.

Problem is, when dealing with an online storefront that ships out orders in a totally random fashion as opposed to the time tested and industry approved first in first out method, you may want to postpone any planned travel for the month or so following your order if it does not arrive in a few days assuming it is not back ordered.
    11-30-14 11:52 AM
    I had a great experience with them. Seems I'm in the minority... But realistically, not many people feel the need to post when something goes well, only when it's rough. So of course we are going to hear more horror stories than success stories
    11-30-14 11:53 AM
    Thanks for the responses. Had a terrible experience 6 yrs ago where I purchased an unlocked phone via the web only to have my credit card charged $400 and no phone! Took nearly a year to get my money back. I was afraid this might be a repeat of that.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 12:04 PM
    Great experience here too. Bought a Passport, Q10 and a Q30 from DR and all arrived to me in Canada within 4 business days.

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    11-30-14 12:07 PM
    It's going to take them 8 days to deliver my z30. Not really acceptable in this day in age. I'm not in a huge rush as my z10 is working perfectly fine and this is just an early Christmas gift for myself

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 01:45 PM