Friends,

I just got a new passport here and already had to erase it. I set developer mode and filled the info for a device password. After doing that the device entered a password asking loop. I am not entering the wrong password, the device unlock fine and I am able to use it for some seconds before it locks up again. If I don't type the password fast enough, it locks up even before filling the password field.

I managed to switch the device password off (it took four tries since it kept locking up). This is a brand new passport with nothing, running the OS 10.3.3.1435.

Anyone can spare some tips?

om om
    andre
    01-10-17 09:18 PM
    Friends,

I just got a new passport here and already had to erase it. I set developer mode and filled the info for a device password. After doing that the device entered a password asking loop. I am not entering the wrong password, the device unlock fine and I am able to use it for some seconds before it locks up again. If I don't type the password fast enough, it locks up even before filling the password field.

I managed to switch the device password off (it took four tries since it kept locking up). This is a brand new passport with nothing, running the OS 10.3.3.1435.

Anyone can spare some tips?

om om
    andre
    When you say Brand New do you mean a sealed box brand New? Or Brand new to you?
    If its brand new contact where you purchased it from and get a exchange.
    01-10-17 10:31 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I bought unlocked at Amazon. Don't know If I can return It.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-17 12:04 AM