Changed the word "design" in thread title to "device" instead. I think that conveys what the OP meant. Either way, that seems to be the question that people are answering!
    the title seems to be confusing hehe but I still answered few days ago haah

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 07:01 PM
    Have had iPhones, Samsungs and came from LG g2. Got the Passport SE about six weeks ago and feel it's the best phone I've ever owned. Wish I would have jumped on board sooner. Love the OS and the device. Hope BlackBerry will support the OS and the devices for a good long while. If they do I won't go back to iOS or android. Love my BlackBerry PP SE.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 07:03 PM
    Q10 (not a bad phone at all). No regrets at all as Passport (original) is the best phone (for my needs, etc, etc) that I have ever had.
    06-14-16 07:18 PM
    Was previously using Z-10 before the black Passport and keeping the Z-10 on Wi-Fi (without the phone number). Love them both and keep using both of them, thus the best of both worlds. Cheers
    06-14-16 08:14 PM
    Curve, bold 9780, 4s, s5 mini to passport. Bought my pp outright 6 weeks ago and my upgrade is due in two months, do I stay or go?

I miss the security of knowing my phone is going to remain relevant in regards to software and developments. The passport is too beautiful to damage, it breaks my heart watching begin to look like a used phone hahaha.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 10:19 PM
    Curve, bold 9780, 4s, s5 mini to passport. Bought my pp outright 6 weeks ago and my upgrade is due in two months, do I stay or go?

I miss the security of knowing my phone is going to remain relevant in regards to software and developments. The passport is too beautiful to damage, it breaks my heart watching begin to look like a used phone hahaha.

Posted via CB10
    The Passport isn't going to be relevant if you're looking forward to software and further developments. Not a chance.

At the same time it's a beautiful device, and will suit the needs of those who don't need to be on the cutting edge

If you're worried about how your cell phone will size up to other phones, then by all means switch to something else!
    06-15-16 12:03 AM
    Z30 to PPSE. Still love and use the Z30. Ideal phone will be a VKB version of the PP (ability to type quietly an added benefit).

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 05:33 AM
    Had a 9900, then a Q10 and now Big Red. No regrets.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 09:08 AM
    I came from a Z30 to an OG Passport. I'm back on my Z30 again after my PP died a horrible and irreversible death a couple of weeks ago. I missed my Z30 when I switched, at that point it was the best device BlackBerry had ever built as far as I was concerned. I initially found the PP cumbersome and difficult to type on but I soon got used to it and from a productivity point of view nothing could/can touch it. But it was missing something, it was far too serious for my liking, there was no sense of fun, it was definitely a work device. Back on my Z30 I've found what the PP lacked, if feel more comfortable on it, more relaxed. Games are easier to play, Netflix is easier to watch. It's still a work device but at least it has a sense of humour.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 09:57 AM
    Z30 to PPSE. Still love and use the Z30. Ideal phone will be a VKB version of the PP (ability to type quietly an added benefit).

Posted via CB10
    Silent keys from BlackBerry world is the app you need.

PP SE - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    06-15-16 05:54 PM
    I left behind (gave it to my wife) my Note 4 (N910C the exynos one).

Of course I do NOT regret at all. It's EXACTLY the same feeling when I left my windows ultrabook for my 13.3" macbook pro with retina display. Okay, I miss the s-pen and the ability to directly take handy notes on the screen. But I can live with this...

Is there any free (or non-free) app to take notes on the screen? By hand writing or by using the keyboard. There are many times, when I put the guy I talk with on the speaker, cause I want to take a note of what he is saying. I had the turbo note but it lasted only for some trials.

I will NEVER go back, unless I cannot do what I want. I'm very happy with my PP-SE.
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    06-16-16 05:34 AM
    Had a LG G3, absolutely no regrets going back to BlackBerry.

To think I spent all that time tweaking the kernal etc just to try & get the kind of SOT that with this Passport I can take for granted.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-16 03:26 PM
    Q10 and Leap!! I love both of them, but Passport is unique!

Posted via CB10
    06-16-16 03:33 PM
    I came off the classic. I'm on the passport OG. I'm have no regrets

Posted via CB10
    06-16-16 11:37 PM
    I shifted from one z10. A blackberry in every functions except for the battery that was discharging too fast for my daily activities.

-trackwheel-trackball-trackpad-keyboardtouch-
    Same here. Z10 is awesome! But the battery can't even last half a day before I had to find a power socket. One of the major reason why I switched to Passport

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 12:45 AM
    iPhone 6 Plus.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 02:34 AM
    HTC One M8.

I've always wanted a BlackBerry but, never liked the specs. I was stuck in between the classic or the PP and I read all of the reviews and read informal threads and the PP was far superior according to all of my research. I bought the phone; no hesitation.

But, sadly, I left my PP (which I'm typing on right now because I miss the keyboard) for a samsung galaxy s6 edge plus, and the phone is AMAZING!! The only thing I wish it had was the amazing hub and the keyboard. I love my passport I really do, but not having the apps that I use daily really hinders my daily experience.

I'm craving to go back to my PP but, I'm trying to be realistic and I know that my Facebook experience won't be the same, instagram won't be the same, not being able to be vain and snapchat through my day and show the world what the **** I'm up to. For work purposes I love it. As a high school teacher I can lesson plan on it if I'm on the train on my way back home from NYC on a Sunday and I know that lesson plans are due on Monday, but schools almost out and I won't need to work much. But, somehow I'm still craving my Passport.

*sigh*

Posted via my first ever BlackBerry: Passport (white)
    06-17-16 11:46 PM
    ^^^^ this

Posted via CB10
    06-18-16 07:34 AM
    Stopped using Q10! Got Q10 Oct2013 then switched to Passport Sept2015... would never go back to Q10.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-16 04:10 PM
    9790, 9900, Q10 and now PP SE. Love my SE!

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    06-18-16 04:35 PM
    Came to the Passport SE from my Z10. Still love my Z10 but my Passport SE rocks for communication as I run 2 businesses and the android app's run better on the Passport than the Z10. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE & semi retired Z10
    06-20-16 04:37 AM
    Temporarily back on my Q10, man, do I miss my Passport! The Q10's screen is really insufficient if you are used to the Passport's screen. Also, far harder to get used to the keyboard again, which I didn't expect. Used to be super fast on the Q10, but desperately slow right now..

Posted via CB10
    06-20-16 04:52 AM
    I am Vietnamese too and I am blackberry die hard fan. I got PP silver 4 months ago after viewing a lot of titles and video. Until now I am happy with it and I am sure it is one of the best phone on the market now.

Posted by Passport Silver Editon
    06-20-16 06:15 AM
    I got on the BB10 train since the start, with the Z10, Q10 came shortly after. Then the Passport, which was is the best so far. I never regret it.

Posted via the king of smartphones. The Passport.
    06-20-16 09:26 AM
    I left behind (gave it to my wife) my Note 4 (N910C the exynos one).

Is there any free (or non-free) app to take notes on the screen? By hand writing or by using the keyboard. There are many times, when I put the guy I talk with on the speaker, cause I want to take a note of what he is saying. I had the turbo note but it lasted only for some trials.

I will NEVER go back, unless I cannot do what I want. I'm very happy with my PP-SE.
    I use Android app called Squid for handwriting note. It's basic feature is free with in app purchase for more options & I like it. I carry stylus pen. So using like pen & paper.

Back to topic... I left Q10 for Passport due to big screen & innovative pkb. I loved it!
    But sadly, I switched to Priv for daily use for a while. Because I have Moto360 & I just couldn't make it work with BB10.
    However I really missed my Passport. So I just got Pebble for very early birthday gift. Now I'm back to Passport!!
    Still trying to setup my new Pebble though. So far very happy with both.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-16 11:06 PM
50 12