For anyone interested I bought the Delock - Adaptor Cable - Slimport / MyDP Male to VGA / HDMI for my Passport and it works great. You can charge your device at the same time as it has a microUSB port but it's not necessary for it to work unlike MHL. I have found that when displaying to VGA the screen on the PP can go a bit wonky for a second or two after disconnection but this could be down to the leaked OS, not sure but it's certainly not worrying me. It's nice having an adaptor that does both HDMI and VGA. While HDMI is common now I find that all too often VGA is still the default for most projector set ups when you visit companies or educational institutions. Anyone using anything else?
    12-18-14 02:14 AM
    Thanks for the post, I was looking for something exactly like this. VGA computer monitor (Samsung) and HDMI everything else.

Posted via CB10
    cookie20 likes this.
    12-18-14 04:08 PM
    Thanks a lot!
    You are right about HDMI being more recently common.
    But, I got stuck in a house with a Sony big screen TV. It was the Sony hook up or the VGA, so this would really fit the bill.

Do you have some photos of it that you can share with us?

For anyone interested I bought the Delock - Adaptor Cable - Slimport / MyDP Male to VGA / HDMI for my Passport and it works great. You can charge your device at the same time as it has a microUSB port but it's not necessary for it to work unlike MHL. I have found that when displaying to VGA the screen on the PP can go a bit wonky for a second or two after disconnection but this could be down to the leaked OS, not sure but it's certainly not worrying me. It's nice having an adaptor that does both HDMI and VGA. While HDMI is common now I find that all too often VGA is still the default for most projector set ups when you visit companies or educational institutions. Anyone using anything else?
    12-18-14 04:58 PM
    Here you go.

Delock - Slimport to VGA / HDMI-dsc_5066.jpg

Posted via CB10
    AshokGov and GeoK like this.
    12-19-14 02:23 AM
    Thanks cookie.
    12-19-14 07:43 AM
    I also bought the Delock adapter for my Passport. Unfortunately it does not work. I tried to connect to a PC LCD and to a projector, both by VGA. Both devices did not receive any signal. What do I do wrong? Is there a special procedure to connect?

Thank you.

Regards
    06-08-15 01:57 PM
    Is there anything like this but for micro-hdmi to VGA and HDMI? (Z10)

Because I've found many cables for micro-hdmi to HDMI but nothing from micro-hdmi to VGA

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 02:23 PM
    Can I get this at best buy, target, walmart, micro-center, etc

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 08:25 PM
    Can I get this at best buy, target, walmart, micro-center, etc

Posted via CB10
    I got my one from Amazon.
    06-09-15 12:18 AM
    Hello to everybody.

I now tried this adapter to a lot of different VGA monitors, TVs and projectors. Unfortunately, I could not manage to get it to work.
    HDMI works fine, but VGA does not work at all.

Can you please give me a list of VGA devices of which you tested that it works?

Thank you.

Regards.
    09-21-15 01:50 PM