Obviously the swipe gestures but maybe about a year ago an update was released that enabled pinch to zoom on websites. What this shows is the keyboard is capable of multi touch functions.

I don't know how open or locked the keyboard is but could it be used for other uses like a virtual game pad (virtual joysticks for left and right thumbs movement in circular direction, left, right, up, down) are there other creative uses the keyboard could be in an app specific environment or are their example apps already creatively using the keyboard.... or is this all locked in the API and the keyboard is very limited.
    01-12-17 03:12 AM
    01-12-17 09:35 AM
    Those are useful but are built in features. I am looking for creative ways a third party app has taken advantage of the touch keyboard. I already mentioned a virtual joystick idea but another approach could be in a video player where sliding left or right would cause the video to go forwards/backwards in a speed that matches the slide. These are just ideas but I really haven't seen an app take full advantage of the keyboard and am wondering it any apps even bothered. Aside from built in inherited features within apps has any app used the keyboard in other creative ways?
    01-12-17 12:39 PM