Waiting for this update.
    Keyboard shortcuts for refresh/mark as all read work only with q10/q5 and keyboard scrolling is not supported yet. It would be awesome to have a CB10 update for the Passport!

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    12-06-14 07:05 AM
    The scrolling DOES work. There's a bug. Swipe down from the top of the screen while in the app and click 'account'. When you get there, click 'close' to back out of it. Now you can scroll with the keyboard. It's a weird glitch.
    An update was already submitted to blackberry 3 weeks ago according to the developer. He said this in a separate thread. They've been working on it. Just have to be patient. At this point what we're really waiting for is for blackberry app world to approve the app update.

Posted via my Classic Passport
    12-06-14 07:15 AM
    One would think that CrackBerry would be the first to update it's app to accommodate for the passport! Strange, can blame other developers if they done update then.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 07:30 AM
    One would think that CrackBerry would be the first to update it's app to accommodate for the passport! Strange, can blame other developers if they done update then.

Posted via CB10
    You obviously didn't read the post above yours...

12-06-14 07:35 AM
    The scrolling DOES work. There's a bug. Swipe down from the top of the screen while in the app and click 'account'. When you get there, click 'close' to back out of it. Now you can scroll with the keyboard. It's a weird glitch.
    An update was already submitted to blackberry 3 weeks ago according to the developer. He said this in a separate thread. They've been working on it. Just have to be patient. At this point what we're really waiting for is for blackberry app world to approve the app update.

Just tried that, works like a charm! Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 07:42 AM
    Yes I know, too little too late.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 07:44 AM
    I was told it works fine in 10.3.1, shouldn't be too long for the OTA update with the Classic being launched this month.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    12-06-14 08:54 AM