First, as much as I really like my Z Ultra, it's good to be back on a BB. Just got a Passport, my first BB10 device. And I'm mostly loving it. Except my calendars.

I have several Gmail accounts. One is work related, the other for blogging, writing and is my main Google ID for Google+ and the Play store.

My work related account pulls in holidays for several countries, plus both public and staff calendars for work (from the work domain, but handled by Google calendars). On the Passport, the holiday calendars are there to optionally display or not. But the two work calendars don't seem to be recognized. How do I fix that?

My public Google ID address seems OK for the few calendar things I include (mostly from Google+). But the contacts added to my Passport all seem to predate my Google+ involvement. Since there are at least several of my fellow G+ members I want to keep contact with, it would be really nice if I didn't need to sort through a very large number of G+ contacts to find the ones I want and manually add them to the Passport.

TIA.
    01-12-15 03:24 AM
    No one knows?!?

Bump.
    01-12-15 09:56 AM
    Well, I've read your post, but cannot offer much assistance.

I struggle myself with my Google account on the passport. My main issue is accessing the Starred and Archive folders in the hub.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 12:35 PM
    I have several Google Calendars show up in the main calendar app. I downloaded this app from BlackBerry App World. It allowed me to select which calendar I would like synced and worked like a charm for me. I had my main calendar then multiple sports calendars which I subscribed to. They are now all synced to my device.

Check it out.

Calendar Sync - BlackBerry World
    01-12-15 01:23 PM
    Thanks, Diego. I'll try it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-12-15 06:44 PM
    Thanks, Diego. I'll try it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    No worries. Hope it helps.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 07:23 PM
    And a second thanks, Diego. The app plus a reboot solved it.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 07:42 PM