Had to go to the T-Mobile Store to return my daughter's i-phone 6 for yet another replacement after it died for a second time. Decided to check out the other phones while I was there. Checked out the LG V10 and other Android devices.. They were not bad, but then I pulled up the keyboard, oh no,,, I couldn't type on these devices. There I was mis typing everything and for that short time it was driving me crazy. I need a phone that I could type on, so thank god for my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-16 06:19 PM
    Had to go to the T-Mobile Store to return my daughter's i-phone 6 for yet another replacement after it died for a second time. Decided to check out the other phones while I was there. Checked out the LG V10 and other Android devices.. They were not bad, but then I pulled up the keyboard, oh no,,, I couldn't type on these devices. There I was mis typing everything and for that short time it was driving me crazy. I need a phone that I could type on, so thank god for my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    The purpose this served was o_0..... I'd wager anyone using a new device (me on my SE in the first minute) will find it to be a difficult transition....

Posted via CB10
    10-16-16 07:19 PM
    The purpose this served was o_0..... I'd wager anyone using a new device (me on my SE in the first minute) will find it to be a difficult transition....

Posted via CB10
    It serves the purpose of reminding some of us it's going to be painful going back to typing on a !!! screen to get typos all the time.
    10-18-16 10:52 AM
    I was a staunch believer in only using a physical keyboard. That was until BB10 came out and I tried the BB10 virtual keyboard. Personally, I love the BlackBerry [virtual] Keyboard the best out of the mobile options available.

But at least with Passport and its touch-enabled physical keyboard you get the gestures that I've come to love and depend on with their virtual keyboard.

Either way, I still believe BlackBerry makes the best keyboards you can have on your mobile device.
    10-19-16 02:56 PM