I upgraded to the most current software on my Passport and since then, I've been still getting the notifications. I've turned off automatic updates, deleted the update file several times and even restarted my device.
    I updated it through Blackberry Link and when I go on there it says I am running the current software and my device says I'm running it as well...but I am still getting the updates. Not a huge deal, just annoying...any solutions or ideas?
    04-12-17 02:03 PM
    Post screenshots

Posted via CB10
    04-12-17 02:16 PM
    Post screenshots

Posted via CB10
    Skip the screenshots. Just backup your device then reload your OS, preferably using an autoloader - http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/
    04-12-17 02:21 PM
    Skip the screenshots. Just backup your device then reload your OS.
    That's the kill first and ask questions later method. I have the latest software version but still received an applications update that kept popping up. The OP did not specify what type of update notification he is receiving hence the request for snapshot.. Buttt I guess autoloaders are a cure all.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-17 02:24 PM
    That's the kill first and ask questions later method. I have the latest software version but still received an applications update that kept popping up. The OP did not specify what type of update notification he is receiving hence the request for snapshot.. Buttt I guess autoloaders are a cure all.

Posted via CB10
    It's the nagging OS update notification. There isn't really any other notification you can't ignore. Nor any other update that would be reflected in BlackBerry Link as the OP noted. The only one that comes back over and over is the OS update one and there's enough bugs in the 10.3.3 OTA to suggest everyone who is on it and do a wipe and reload with an autoloader, as you noted, it really is a cure all in this case.
    04-12-17 02:25 PM
    You could also begin the download and then pause it (permanently). This may prevent the nag notification. If it does not, be prepared to do the autoloader.
    04-12-17 02:34 PM
    Thank you Bla1ze...I don't know much about this stuff, cause I haven't had many, if any issues with my Blackberries...I love blackberry, but this nagging update is quite annoying. But I guess I'll deal with it for now...cause I don't wanna end up losing everything/contacts/etc trying to reload etc. I've backed up everything, but I'm still hesitant. Since I don't really know the first thing about it, especially that autoloader that you speak of.
    So is that really my only option or do you have any other suggestions?
    04-12-17 03:04 PM
    Or just let it happen.
    04-12-17 05:31 PM
    Thank you Bla1ze...I don't know much about this stuff, cause I haven't had many, if any issues with my Blackberries...I love blackberry, but this nagging update is quite annoying. But I guess I'll deal with it for now...cause I don't wanna end up losing everything/contacts/etc trying to reload etc. I've backed up everything, but I'm still hesitant. Since I don't really know the first thing about it, especially that autoloader that you speak of.
    So is that really my only option or do you have any other suggestions?
    I think you bought your mobile through shop blackberry? What is the OS version that you updated via bblink?
    04-14-17 09:53 AM
    10.3.3.1463 is what I updated to...that is what it said was the latest release...
    the alerts aren't as frequent...do I'm hoping it just stops nagging on its own. lol wishful thinking probably
    04-14-17 10:00 AM
    I just updated to 10.3.3.1463 myself and I am having problems also. Not update notifications but I no longer have the ability to have Face 10 and Messenger in the Hub and also when in the Hub the emails will just go crazy. Just scrolling up and down very fast. Driving me crazy!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-14-17 10:41 AM
    I was on software release 10.6.2.556

Posted via CB10
    04-14-17 10:44 AM
    I just updated to 10.3.3.1463 myself and I am having problems also. Not update notifications but I no longer have the ability to have Face 10 and Messenger in the Hub and also when in the Hub the emails will just go crazy. Just scrolling up and down very fast. Driving me crazy!!!

Posted via CB10
    Try uninstalling Face 10 and Messenger, then reboot your device and wait for 10-15 minutes. Check your HUB then you may try reinstalling Face 10 and Messenger.
    04-14-17 10:50 AM
    OK thanks I will try that. I thought I did but realize I may not have. Will give it a try now and update afterwards. Maybe it will stop the fast scrolling too!.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-17 10:53 AM
    Brookie229
    I did as you suggested and it WORKED!!
    Thank you so much!

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 likes this.
    04-14-17 11:39 AM
    now if only I could get these damn software notifications to stop nagging me hehehe its like a child pulling at your pant leg! lol glad ur problem got solved divernan
    04-14-17 12:32 PM
    now if only I could get these damn software notifications to stop nagging me hehehe its like a child pulling at your pant leg! lol glad ur problem got solved divernan
    Did you try what I suggested in post #6 ?
    04-14-17 07:03 PM
    I would venture a guess that it's the Amazon Underground or App Store that he's talking about.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-17 07:08 PM
    I would venture a guess that it's the Amazon Underground or App Store that he's talking about.

Posted via CB10
    Not really--at least he is inferring that it is the OS .1463--who knows for sure?
    04-14-17 07:57 PM
    I'm also now getting the constant amazon one as well...unless its the same thing, idk, but my device is definitely running the current version 1463...so I don't know what is going on any help is extremely appreciated...I don't know much about this as I said...cuz I rarely have had problems. I appreciate everyones help so far...and hopefully u can help me solve this <3
    04-16-17 12:34 PM
    I definitely am running the current os 1463 as my device says...and now I'm getting the amazon update as well...maybe they are related somehow as andy suggested or maybe its the amazon update this whole time...would that come up at "software update"?
    cause I am getting both a "software update" notification and an "amazon update" notification. like I said I don't know much about this and ive rarely had problems, hence why again I don't know much. I appreciate all your help...hopefully u can help me figure it out
    04-16-17 01:04 PM
    Hi
    I got that amazon update thing! It is nothing important!
    Don't worry about it! I have it for almost 2 month but never tried to do update
    So DONOT worry about it!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-17 07:19 AM
    I upgraded to the most current software on my Passport and since then, I've been still getting the notifications. I've turned off automatic updates, deleted the update file several times and even restarted my device.
    I updated it through Blackberry Link and when I go on there it says I am running the current software and my device says I'm running it as well...but I am still getting the updates. Not a huge deal, just annoying...any solutions or ideas?
    ...it may be that you are using an old version of a BlackBerry application...I get the same alerts and it's because I reloaded the older BlackBerry Facebook app (before the Web version 'update')...I ran this application update when it first popped up, and it re installed the new Facebook app...as soon as I loaded back the older app the update comes back...not sure if that applies to you.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-17 12:09 PM