Hey guys!
    I updated my Passport (first edition, not silver) last week to 10.3.2.2836 and I'm experiencing a lot of battery drain since, despite various things I've tried.

In the device manager I found out that my GPS service is going crazy since the update. The graph looked like this: ____^^^^^^ [That's supposed to show the CPU graph for the GPS service before the update ____ 'nothing' and after the update ^^^^ 'constantly working on something'. I didn't take a screenshot, sorry)

Although I switched off the GPS service globally and even individually removed _all_ permissions for all apps, its still the same.

Then I wiped and restored my phone. Still the same. I wiped it and didn't restore it. GPS still shown as constantly active in the device manager. Restored my backup without any apps. Same problem. Now I have wiped and fully restored it again with the problem remaining.

I am really running out of Ideas. I have waited 4 days after the update for everything to resync etc. . Now the device monitor shows an average battery life of 23hours on the active frame. Before it was 2d something hours.

Battery guru shows -0.1W and -0.02A draining constantly, with WIFI, cellular, GPS, Bluetooth and NFC disabled. When cellular is active numbers go to -0.2W and 0.07A. Both for standby.

Does any of you have any idea what is going on? I am running out of ideas to try. Should I downgrade? Wait for an update? Switch to the iPhone? Just kidding. Really don't know what to do and it's really annoying me

Thanks for any help!
    01-23-16 09:19 AM
    Reloading OS is your best bet, but if you consider the android runtime fault in .2836 it might be worth downgrading to previous OS.
    01-23-16 02:12 PM
    Even in my PP after update and reload gives the same ugly battery life...dont waste time reloading OS...just wait for next OS

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    01-23-16 05:14 PM
    Even in my PP after update and reload gives the same ugly battery life...dont waste time reloading OS...just wait for next OS

Could be waiting a while.

Not everyone has had issues with battery life. Apart from the ART error I haven't had a problem with 2876.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 06:06 PM
    [Republication � partir de BlackBerry Support C... C0001B7B4]
    Issues with this OS release continue to expand, now adding SMS, battery consumption, and many others. Consequently, we really don't recommend adopting this release (there is rumor of 10.3.2.2879 possibly coming out soon). But, for detailed help (including fallback), please come to supportforums.blackberry.com and post your inquiry. Prov

Just wanted to show u that there are people who faces issues...and not just one type..but different issues....so I just would like to suggest to wait till next release...thats the best thing to be done now I believe...
    And as always, just coz one person doesnt have issues doesnt make the words of people who already has issues worthless or fake...

01-23-16 07:00 PM
    [Republication � partir de BlackBerry Support C... C0001B7B4]
    Issues with this OS release continue to expand, now adding SMS, battery consumption, and many others. Consequently, we really don't recommend adopting this release (there is rumor of 10.3.2.2879 possibly coming out soon). But, for detailed help (including fallback), please come to supportforums.blackberry.com and post your inquiry. Prov

Just wanted to show u that there are people who faces issues...and not just one type..but different issues....so I just would like to suggest to wait till next release...thats the best thing to be done now I believe...
    And as always, just coz one person doesnt have issues doesnt make the words of people who already has issues worthless or fake...

Whoa....no need to get defensive...
    never implied that anyone's issues were worthless or fake. Simply pointing out that I am one of the fortunate who hasn't had anything drastic to deal with.
    And as far as waiting for a fix to come from BlackBerry...I'd rather correct what I can now because who knows how long that will take.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 12:53 AM
    Whoa....no need to get defensive...
    never implied that anyone's issues were worthless or fake. Simply pointing out that I am one of the fortunate who hasn't had anything drastic to deal with.
    And as far as waiting for a fix to come from BlackBerry...I'd rather correct what I can now because who knows how long that will take.

Posted via CB10
    Achso....ok
    But BlackBerry is working on a fix it seems and it is gona come out soon I guess...already did reload twice and dint help...so I said him no use in wasting time...I face lot of new issues everyday...my friends too...hub getting slower...fon in overall getting slower...and bla bla...

01-24-16 05:01 AM
    I have the same effect here on a Z30. Battery now lasts 1d, before nearly 2d. Bluetooth and GPS both show ^^^^^^^, even when switched off.
    01-29-16 10:35 AM