I've been using my 1st BlackBerry device which is a Passport since last year November and never look back. This replaced my useless office Samsung Note phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-15 04:21 AM
    Thanks everyone for your opinions! Definitely considering a Passport SE now!!!!
    Final question - would the Passport SE be the complete daily driver - considering I don't use a lot of apps and given my (quite old) laptop I only use for web surfing, music, etc - would it be the one device I'll ever need?
    Thoughts welcome!
    09-29-15 09:54 AM
    for sure... i mean, the down side of any bb device would be the apps, even when they run very well in a passport, still i guess in an android flagship device they would run better... but if you say that you don't care much about apps, then the only thing to consider regarding the passport would be the size... now, if you are ok with the size, the passport is an impressive phone... good luck!
    RealRichLRead likes this.
    09-29-15 03:40 PM
    I'm making the jump to the Passport SE!
    Thanks all for your recommendations!
    10-03-15 07:41 AM
    I went the other way on this. I came from a SE to a Classic. I absolutely love the OG style of the Classic and the keyboard a lot better than the Passport.

I do notice the SE's horsepower but the Classic isn't too bad.

I'm still in the honeymoon phase with the Classic, but will give another 2 weeks before I make my choice.

Posted via my Classic
    Didn't you have a classic a while ago and just purchase the SE? I can't keep up lol

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-03-15 08:25 AM
    I'm making the jump to the Passport SE!
    Thanks all for your recommendations!
    Great choice you'll get way more chicks with that thing. At least, I do. They can't believe the size of it when they hold it and are astonished that it requires two hands to manipulate.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    RealRichLRead likes this.
    10-03-15 09:00 AM
    Didn't you have a classic a while ago and just purchase the SE? I can't keep up lol

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Yes. I had 2 Classics and 2 OG Passports. Then I strayed away for a while using Apple and Android devices.

Once I saw the SE, I was hooked. While playing with the SE one day I decided to bust out the old 9900 and instantly fell in love with the track pad and tool belt! So I ordered a Classic lol. Fell back in love with the Classic but am typing this from my SE.

I have issues....

Sent via SE Passport
    10-03-15 10:00 AM
    Yes. I had 2 Classics and 2 OG Passports. Then I strayed away for a while using Apple and Android devices.

Once I saw the SE, I was hooked. While playing with the SE one day I decided to bust out the old 9900 and instantly fell in love with the track pad and tool belt! So I ordered a Classic lol. Fell back in love with the Classic but am typing this from my SE.

I have issues....

Sent via SE Passport
    Haha well I'm glad I'm not the only one now! Years back, I had a Bold 9700. When BlackBerry 10 came out I immediately got a Z10. When the Z30 came out, I got that one. Two months ago, I went and upgraded to a Passport. After using that for a few days, returned that and got the Classic. After using that one for a couple weeks, bought a Passport outright and have been using that for about a month now. As I type this, I am using a Classic.

Bah.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 11:24 AM
    Great choice you'll get way more chicks with that thing. At least, I do. They can't believe the size of it when they hold it and are astonished that it requires two hands to manipulate.

Lol if that's what it takes to get chicks, I got something else for that.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 12:12 PM
    are you talking about the phone, right?

10-03-15 12:15 PM
35 12