and here's the How To for installing the Snap store: How to use Snap on BlackBerry 10 to install Android APK files | CrackBerry.com
    To quote
    That's all too hard?

If this all a bit too complicated for you, you can make life easier and download Sachesi for your respective computer. Once downloaded, plug in your device, run the Sachesi app and go to the "Install" tab. From there, drag the Snap bar into Sachesi and it will load it. I will note though, DO NOT go messing with anything else in the Sachesi app if you're not aware of what it does.
    https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases
    drudgep likes this.
    08-29-15 10:35 AM
    Big issue is Google voice hardly works, and some have complained that android apps kill battery life. In a poll on crackberry, over 50% of BlackBerry users stay native to BlackBerry store or amazon app store.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 10:51 AM
    BOfA app works fine, downloaded from the Play Store.

Posted via Blackberry Passport Black Edition
    Only issue I have is I can't deposit checks through the mobile app.
    08-29-15 10:58 AM
    So i jumped ship from the iPhone because i got bored with it and moved on to the S6 Edge. The battery life, lag and a few other things had me cursing that device and I decided to buy the Passport after reading extremely great reviews about the phone. Now I own my small business, and the blackberry was touted as the best productivity device but I now find out that there isn't even a Paypal, Bank of America app for the phone. Or is there some weird wacky way to get those on the phone? Please help. I constantly need to make payments on the go.
    Antiquated crapple and a slow lagging, poor battery life Samsung flagship lost to Blackberry. No surprise but does a person have to own a business to realize BB is the best?
    08-29-15 11:39 AM
    Only issue I have is I can't deposit checks through the mobile app.
    I downloaded Bofa from snap and I'm able to deposit checks through the app

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 02:02 PM
    I downloaded Bofa from snap and I'm able to deposit checks through the app

Posted via CB10
    Just gave it another shot and it works hah. Not sure why it wasn't working any other time.
    08-29-15 02:13 PM
    I am about to buy the Blackberry Passport in first of week of September! But I really need strong assurance about its battery life! I had Blackberry Z10 and its battery life sucked big time! Hardly lasted 5 hours after hectic use! Even without any hectic use, couldn't last a day!
    08-29-15 02:15 PM
    Battery easily lasts 36 hours with mild use. 24 with heavier use

Posted via CB10
    08-29-15 02:28 PM
33 12