I have support with Blackberry at our company and for over 5 hours I have been waiting for support to send me a comprehensive What's New in 10.3 so when I get my Passport I know what to look for (especially since I have lots of bugs and feature requests submitted). I called again and spoke with a manager and all he could give me was a 5 month old Beta site from a blog, which listed none of the features I had found by googling.

For example, the work perimeter now has a camera. This was a request I had when BB10 first came out as I had no way to copy my photos taken for work and copy into my work drives so I had to email them all to myself. Not listed anywhere but found on someone's blog. The camera can also take panaramic photos? That would be nice to know. Oh and we can now separate our out of office by internal and external like we can with Outlook? Again, good to know.

The video on BB's website for what's new in 10.3 is not new as those are available in 10.2.1.

For business users, we NEED this information so that we can test these new features, then educate our other users in our company with these new feaetures so all our employees are more productive.

10-03-14 03:41 PM
    You have a good point.
    Maybe they are preparing this for 10.3.1?

Posted via CB10 from Q10
    10-03-14 03:49 PM
    What do you need?

Only took me a couple of minute to find out the information I think you are looking for.

BlackBerry OS 10 ? BlackBerry 10.3 OS Software Features - Canada

and there are many manuals with the information you need.

BlackBerry - Manuals and Guides

Business users should know how to search and find the relevant information, sometimes you just need to take a couple of minutes to look.
    10-03-14 03:52 PM
    10-03-14 03:54 PM
    Whats the start??
    10-04-14 08:36 AM
    Whats the start??
    The start for me when looking into what is new on any software change is the master change log.

The page I posted is pretty good but not as complete as some as it is not an "official" change log which doesn't get into detail of all the bug fixes...hence my reference to it being just a start to looking into what is new.
    10-04-14 09:17 AM
    Bluenoser63: Have you watched the video? Half the stuff it shows is not NEW to 10.3. It's more marketing a Blackberry and there is no document on that link. The passport manual also only lists the same things they show in the video. It is not detailed at all.
    10-23-14 11:22 AM
    Bluenoser63: Have you watched the video? Half the stuff it shows is not NEW to 10.3. It's more marketing a Blackberry and there is no document on that link. The passport manual also only lists the same things they show in the video. It is not detailed at all.
    Did you even take time to look? There are all kinds of videos, not just a single video.

BlackBerry OS 10 ? BlackBerry 10.3 OS Software Features - Canada

If you did you will see a 4+ minute video on the new camera features.

The second link is all the documentation. If you took the time to look, you would see links to the documentation that you want. Example

Take a panoramic picture - User Guide - BlackBerry Passport Smartphone - 10.3
    hpjrt likes this.
    10-23-14 11:32 AM