I want this damn phone so bad!

iPhone 6 and 6+ pass, Note 4 pass. I want THIS.

I'm over here with my m8, money in my hand telling you to take it! Why you gotta be like that AT&T =(
    AnimalPak200 and Andy_bb_king like this.
    10-16-14 03:00 PM
    10-16-14 03:04 PM
    I want this damn phone so bad!

iPhone 6 and 6+ pass, Note 4 pass. I want THIS.

I'm over here with my m8, money in my hand telling you to take it! Why you gotta be like that AT&T =(
    if you cant wait, just order it directly unlocked and sell your upgrade...

Q
    10-16-14 03:14 PM
    I know ATT is getting it. IDK what the hell they are waiting for though. Its not like this will really affect the launch of the Note or iPhone
    sk8er_tor and anon(870071) like this.
    10-16-14 03:33 PM
    I know ATT is getting it. IDK what the hell they are waiting for though. Its not like this will really affect the launch of the Note or iPhone
    It's par for the course for US carriers. I would just order unlocked (when it's in stock again) and use it on their network,.. that's what I did.

Posted via CB10
    lang007 likes this.
    10-16-14 04:18 PM
    The best thing that BB can do is make this phone a booming success regardless of the carrier support in the US. With that the carriers will be more likely to take a risk and go for the next one. I am still hoping that AT&T will come to the table, but I suspect that they are waiting for inventory availability and more probable that they have made a request for some unique feature. There are rumors that AT&T requested a rounded corner design... go figure. The best thing to do is just buy one and activate it on their network or wherever you want. You have the freedom then. If you wait for AT&T, you are basically asking them to finance the phone for you and they then lock you into their network till you get the phone paid off. Either way you spend the same for the phone.
    lang007 likes this.
    10-16-14 04:51 PM
    I hear you. I hope they'll release the square one! Being stuck with Att isn't a concern for me though as I intend to put 200$ toward it every few months with the next plan anyway and I get great service with Att already. Plus, I want lte Idk if the unlocked ones come with it, I know some androids I got unlocked didn't.
    10-16-14 05:01 PM
    I hear you. I hope they'll release the square one! Being stuck with Att isn't a concern for me though as I intend to put 200$ toward it every few months with the next plan anyway and I get great service with Att already. Plus, I want lte Idk if the unlocked ones come with it, I know some androids I got unlocked didn't.
    Unlocked Passport gets LTE. If you have a nano sim with LTE in an android, you can just switch it over and it will work. Otherwise you just need to activate the nano card using a supporter Android IMEI.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 05:03 PM
    Ah very cool. What do they usually go for? I saw 450$ with the coupon.
    10-16-14 05:15 PM
    Ah very cool. What do they usually go for? I saw 450$ with the coupon.
    I don't think you'll see that price again (who knows if it was intentional or a glitch). You should be able to get it for $599 on amazon when it comes back in stock.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 06:11 PM
    No, they're not kidding you
    10-16-14 06:12 PM
    Buy one unlocked. I decided not to wait for ATT.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 06:27 PM
    Device availability was three weeks ago. This is BB abandoning the US market. I'm so irritated right now with AT&T and BB that I'm about to just give up waiting and get an Android.
    10-16-14 06:32 PM
    Device availability was three weeks ago. This is BB abandoning the US market.
    Could be more like AT&T abandoning Blackberry, while pushing the competitors.
    10-16-14 06:34 PM
    Could not agree more!
    10-16-14 07:38 PM
    They may be waiting for supply. Everybody else is...:-)

-- B.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 07:46 PM
    Just buy it unlocked?

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 08:05 PM
    Some of us just don't have an extra, unneeded $600 laying around. It might take months or longer to be able to save that lump sum amount. A payment plan or upgrade might be the only way we have to get the phones we have or want.
    10-17-14 03:26 AM
    Device availability was three weeks ago. This is BB abandoning the US market. I'm so irritated right now with AT&T and BB that I'm about to just give up waiting and get an Android.
    its not blackberrys fault that ppl in the us didn't buy the blackberry 10 phones when they came out ..............the fault is down to you lot for not supporting blackberry so don't to try pass the blame
    10-17-14 07:25 AM
    selling a passport if you're interested!
    10-17-14 07:29 AM
    Now I agree with that

10-17-14 07:29 AM
    Yep just get one unlocked. Bought mine day one and its been on AT&T the entire time with zero problems.

Passport on AT&T
    10-17-14 07:52 AM
    I think I will have to do the same thing. AT&T is BS'ng right about now

Yep just get one unlocked. Bought mine day one and its been on AT&T the entire time with zero problems.

Passport on AT&T
    anon(870071) likes this.
    10-17-14 08:15 AM
    its not blackberrys fault that ppl in the us didn't buy the blackberry 10 phones when they came out ..............the fault is down to you lot for not supporting blackberry so don't to try pass the blame
    Disagree.
    It's the company that needs to keep it's customers interested in their products. Let's be honest, BlackBerry failed at it.

Q10 \m/
    crackberry_geek likes this.
    10-17-14 08:36 AM
    I will have to agree with you. Other phones are released in all countries on launch day because those companies insist on it. Blackberry is happy will releasing the phone in one or two countries at a time and it takes 6 to 7 months to have it released all over and by that time we have moved on to something else. So it is bot the carrier and BB fault for not having this phone released here in the US.

Disagree.
    It's the company that needs to keep it's customers interested in their products. Let's be honest, BlackBerry failed at it.

Q10 \m/
    alan510 likes this.
    10-17-14 08:42 AM
34 12