Anyone have a good suggestion? My fingers can get an oily hue throughout the day which in turn gets on my keys. I usually just use a baby wipe... anyone have anything else that might work that wouldn't damage the device?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 09:24 PM
    A simple lightly damp rag should work. I've used disinfectant wipes when I used my Bold 9930 - never had an issue.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-29-15 09:37 PM
    I have even used papertowel and dampened with a little winded, no issues

Executive Producer of a Bunch of Losers for a BBM Group that doesn't Exist via My Passport
    01-29-15 09:39 PM
    I have the 3m microfiber electronics cloth plus the zagg disinfectant foam. I spray the foam on the cloth and wipe. Cleans it good.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 09:52 PM
    I turn my phone off first, then I'll just use a damp microfiber screen wipe, or if it's extra greasy I'll use diluted rubbing alcohol. Makes the whole phone feel like new, especially the keyboard and the grippy back. I don't use the alcohols too often though. It might be too harsh on the rubbery back or the keys.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 09:56 PM
    I use eyeglass lens cleaner and a microfiber or lens cloth; paper towels contain scratchy fibers. There's also Endust anti-static pop up wipes for LCD and Plasma screens. Amazon seems to be the only online store that carries it.
    01-29-15 09:57 PM
    No acetone nail polish removed gets off the toughest grease

Alcohol 99% also works for me

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 10:06 PM
    I use eyeglass lens cleaner and a microfiber or lens cloth; paper towels contain scratchy fibers. There's also Endust anti-static pop up wipes for LCD and Plasma screens. Amazon seems to be the only online store that carries it.
    Yes, I have done that many many times myself

Executive Producer of a Bunch of Losers for a BBM Group that doesn't Exist via My Passport
    01-29-15 10:07 PM
    It was actually a Samsung in-store customer rep who told me to use lens cleaner rather than alcohol to clean my tablet.
    01-29-15 11:05 PM
    I use a paper towel with a little window cleaner - not too strong - to clean my screen and keyboard. I've never had any issues with that.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 12:12 AM
    I use a damp towel usually, then every so often I use a microfiber cloth with 99% alcohol.

Straight outta CB10
    01-30-15 12:18 AM
    Woosh is by far the best device cleaner on the market and it also applies an oleophobic (oil resistant chemical) to the device; as far as I know it's the only product do this post manufacture of the device.

There is a great deal on some of it on Groupon now:
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=uYVKqnH9

It's hard to really convey how amazing it is and the fact that cleaning your device with it once means it will get dirty much less quickly and it seems like this has an exponential effect: the more often you use Woosh the less you need to.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 12:24 AM