I only want a premium leather case so I'm thinking about the Stilgut book case. Or maybe the Lucrin leather pouch type.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 11:41 AM
    I only want a premium leather case so I'm thinking about the Stilgut book case. Or maybe the Lucrin leather pouch type.

Posted via CB10
    I've got the original Passport and I have never used a case - I have one friend who does use a leather book-cover-style case on her Passport, but I'm not sure if it adds any value, or is just because she always has cases on her smartphones (she has one on her iPhone6, and had a pink leather flip case on her Z10....), or because she often carries her Passport in a massive junk filled handbag.....

[Edit: I've just been admonished for my 'junk filled' assertion, and told that if I want to find junk I should inspect my own briefcase...]

The only SE owner I know, has his 'naked', same as I do for my Passport. He did think about a case, but his view was that as my Passport is still in good nick (after nearly a year of ownership), and as I am notoriously 'rough' on kit (and always dropping things like phones), there was no point.... Note: he carries his SE the same way as I carry my Passport, either in a jacket or shirt-front pocket - so it's not like the screen needs to be protected (as it would if the phone was being constantly jangled around in a bag full of scratchy stuff like keys and make-up stuff).

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by BigAl_BB9900; 11-21-15 at 12:19 PM. Reason: admonished for assertion
    anon(5986148) likes this.
    11-21-15 11:49 AM
    I have the SE, and use it both caseless and with a case; it depends on the situation. If I'm at home, going to work, and just doing casual stuff, then no case is necessary. When I'm going out for a weekend, going to a hockey game or something more active, I put the leather flex shell case on it. It doesn't add much bulk, and the kick stand feature is pretty cool.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5986148) likes this.
    11-21-15 01:42 PM