Hi All,

I thought I'd post up some pictures of the cases I received from Khacten (mentioned ina few other threads).

I ordered 2 cases, they took around 3 - 4 weeks to arrive to Canada once the order was placed.

They seem to be very high quality, and the leather is quite thick, definitely some padding if you were to drop your Passport while in the case.
    Unfortunately, my Passport is my camera, so I could not snap any shots of my Passport in the cases.

The communication was great between the store (a person named Sen will correspond with you).

As you can see, they ship in nice packaging, and a tupper ware (which you can keep using) to ensure that they arrive in good health.
    They do have sleep magnets which work great, as well as the opening in the bottom of the case for charging.

I would definitely recommend, and I would buy from them again.

On to the pictures!!!!!

Case from Khacten-img_20150323_105009-copy.jpgCase from Khacten-img_20150323_105015-copy.jpgCase from Khacten-img_20150323_105040-copy.jpgCase from Khacten-img_20150323_105050-copy.jpgCase from Khacten-img_20150323_105123-copy.jpgCase from Khacten-img_20150323_105210-copy.jpgCase from Khacten-img_20150323_105233-copy.jpg

Cheers,
    MM
    divakar, hyc121 and khacten like this.
    03-23-15 10:07 AM
    Those look like really great quality cases. Beautiful work

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 10:10 AM
    Looks like a great case! Does it have the magnet inside to operate the holster functions?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    03-23-15 10:14 AM
    Looks very premium

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 10:53 AM
    They look great!!, I think I might have to get one! I miss not having a pouch with a blackberry it just doesn't feel right

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 12:18 PM
    Link to order??

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 01:04 PM
    Yes, please could we have a link to these!

Posted via CB10
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    03-23-15 02:22 PM
    I want one! Where do you get it from? Link please?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 02:41 PM
    I want one! Where do you get it from? Link please?

Posted via CB10
    I got one of these as well.

I sent an email to [email protected] and got a very prompt reply (in very good English) from Sen Nguyen.

Very pleased with it - perfect fit, sleep magnet works and notification LED visible. Thoroughly recommended!

Posted via CB10 on my Passport
    khacten and dvamv like this.
    03-23-15 02:58 PM

I sent an email to [email protected] and got a very prompt reply (in very good English) from Sen Nguyen.

Very pleased with it - perfect fit, sleep magnet works and notification LED visible. Thoroughly recommended!

Thanks my friend! Will be emailing them tonight!
    How do you find living with it? Bulk wise? Is it quite bulky? Or will it still fit in to your pocket?
    Guessing they do diff variants as the op has two different ones. How did you pick yours over email? Did they tell you options etc?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 04:07 PM
    If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for them?

Reason I'm asking is I just ordered a brown one for my white passport through Etsy.com (shop: HuyenNgocHandmade) and it looks exactly the same for $30 a piece.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 04:41 PM
    Thanks my friend! Will be emailing them tonight!
    How do you find living with it? Bulk wise? Is it quite bulky? Or will it still fit in to your pocket?
    Guessing they do diff variants as the op has two different ones. How did you pick yours over email? Did they tell you options etc?

Posted via CB10
    I don't find it bulky in the least. It fits in all my pockets just fine, including my denims.

As I recall, Sen sent me an email detailing all the options, prices and delivery charges. I went for the black one which looks pretty similar to the OP's black one. For me the thickness of the leather and padding is just perfect.

As far as carriage charges are concerned, I live in the UK and chose the slower cheaper option ($8 I think). I received it in within 2 weeks from making the payment to Sen.

I hope this helps you. Just drop Sen an email and take it from there. You won't be disappointed...!

03-23-15 04:58 PM
    Hey all,

As many have mentioned here, it is best to email.

From there I was sent a link to the different colours and leather types to select from, as well as pricing.

I wrote back with the options I wanted, was sent a PayPal link, and after payment they shipped, also sending an email confirmation.

It was $25 US to ship to Canada by the cheaper option.
    Each case at the time was $25 US, but some of the more exotic leathers were more expensive.

Cheers,
    MM
    Jawad Siddiqi likes this.
    03-23-15 05:27 PM
    +1 for Khacten cases.

I have been using a tan one since Christmas and haven't had any problems at all. Great quality. I could see these cases easily lasting the life of my Passport.

Definitely worth the money!

Posted via the BlackBerry Passport. Follow me on Twitter @BlaisKL
    03-23-15 07:11 PM
    Thanks for the thread, these cases look very nice!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    03-24-15 02:40 PM
    How much this pouch cost please ?
    05-03-15 09:03 AM
    Hereunder is their website - vietnamese, though.

http://home.khacten.com/home/

Posted via CrackBerry App
    05-03-15 10:17 AM

I just wanted to share my positive experience with Khacten. As quoted above, I also mailed them because my Vietnamese is pretty lackluster to say the least
    Got a prompt reply from Sen who introduced me to their whole range of products for our Passport, including a website where you can see the availbale colour/leather combinations, they are coded and you can use them for your order.

I ordered the leather pouch, I payed via PayPal where they created an invoice, the package was sent pretty fast (I think one day later), however deliver with standard shipping of course takes its time, in my case about three weeks from Vietnam to Germany.

The quality is very nice indeed, pretty soft, well padded and the device is well protected inside the pouch. It has a built-in sleeping magnet, the LED stays visible and the cut-out on the bottom (for USB port) can be used to slide the device out with a thumb. The device sits in very stiff at first but now, about a day later, it is better already.

I highly recommend this product to all BlackBerry who were missing a typical leather pouch from previous BlackBerry devices.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 10:57 AM
    He has a facebook site that shows all his products. It's in the below thread.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1005829
    06-03-15 11:40 AM
    Hello MM,
    I am from Khacten.com, and i am so glad to read your article about our products.
    I actually had an account on this CB forum, however i have never posted anything before, as it doesn't seem easy to me
    Then by luck, i got this link through one of our customer. So i try to post my reply in here
    Thank you for your compliments,
    Much appreciated!
    08-15-15 04:46 AM
    The Khacten leather pouch for the original Passport btw. also fits the SE. It's pretty stiff at first and the top (of course) sticks out a bit, but the pouch is still usable. Just in case somebody is thinking about switching to the SE and owns that pouch.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-15 11:33 AM
    Hello MM,
    I am from Khacten.com, and i am so glad to read your article about our products.
    I actually had an account on this CB forum, however i have never posted anything before, as it doesn't seem easy to me
    Then by luck, i got this link through one of our customer. So i try to post my reply in here
    Much appreciated!
    Hi Khacten,

My pleasure, I am always happy to review quality products, and I am sure a lot of other people like myself had a hard time finding a quality and fairly priced case for our Passports.

If anyone is looking for best of the best, I highly recommend following up with Khatcten, you will not be disappointed

Cheers,
    MM
    khacten likes this.
    09-11-15 06:03 PM
    Hello MM,
    Much appreciated!
    Hi Khacten

Nice to see you here!

I'm absolutely delighted with the pouch I got from you for my Passport.

This was the first BlackBerry phone which didn't come with an OEM pouch and this initially gave me a bit of a headache. However, as soon as I saw your pouch I knew it was the one for me.

In my opinion, your pouch is far nicer than the OEM ones supplied by BlackBerry themselves. Well done and all the best to you...!

khacten likes this.
    09-13-15 12:59 PM