So here's the thing. I sold my iPhone aiming to get a new BB passport.
    The thing is I wanted to have Free reserve & collect. When I do the checkout it says that none of the stores near me (seven stores) have the phone.
    So I open a live chat and ask if I can get it sent from other store to my local one, which he replies they can't and i'll need to pay it online beforehand to then collect it at another store. I was really pissed off because for every other phone they have this service, but not for BB's!!! It's so unfair, they are selling it, so they should provide the costumer the same service they do when they sell other phones.
    I'm really pissed off about this and even thought in writing to CPWH, but I think it's pointless.
    diegonei and Hulk123 like this.
    02-04-15 05:41 PM
    I got my Z30 from Phones4U for a reason... I was in Brasil and my friend needed to be able to collect to send it my way.

All that said, yeah, sucks to be a BB user these days.
    02-04-15 06:33 PM
    I got my Z30 from Phones4U for a reason... I was in Brasil and my friend needed to be able to collect to send it my way.

All that said, yeah, sucks to be a BB user these days.
    no more phones4u in uk

Check Out TechCraze
    02-04-15 06:45 PM
    So here's the thing. I sold my iPhone aiming to get a new BB passport.
    The thing is I wanted to have Free reserve & collect. When I do the checkout it says that none of the stores near me (seven stores) have the phone.
    So I open a live chat and ask if I can get it sent from other store to my local one, which he replies they can't and i'll need to pay it online beforehand to then collect it at another store. I was really pissed off because for every other phone they have this service, but not for BB's!!! It's so unfair, they are selling it, so they should provide the costumer the same service they do when they sell other phones.
    I'm really pissed off about this and even thought in writing to CPWH, but I think it's pointless.
    Would you be able to Amazon?

Check Out TechCraze
    02-04-15 06:46 PM
    no more phones4u in uk

Check Out TechCraze
    It's the end days, I'm telling you....
    02-04-15 07:04 PM
    Honestly what's the big deal? They give free shipping to your home anyway, so why fanny about having to go to a shop to collect it?!

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 07:25 PM
    CPW told me online that the nearest store with any passport stock was 16 miles away. The guy on the phone told me that was wrong and the nearest was 70 miles away. Being sceptical, I went to my local CPW to be told that they didn't have any. I then pushed him into checking the computer and he said "oh, apparently we have 5 in store". 10 minutes later, I was rocking the passport. There is no real stock knowledge at CPW. Good service, crap internal communications.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    02-04-15 11:54 PM
    no more phones4u in uk

Check Out TechCraze
    Hooray! They dropped BlackBerry 12 months ago.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    02-04-15 11:55 PM