Is there a way to change the way to get caps lock or the delay time of holding the shift key?

I would like to double press shift to get caps lock as I do on an android or iPhone.

Thanks

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    01-26-15 10:40 AM
    Is there a way to change the way to get caps lock or the delay time of holding the shift key?

I would like to double press shift to get caps lock as I do on an android or iPhone.

Thanks

I assume you mean keeping Cap locks on? Arrow up on your virtual keyboard and type away
    01-28-15 10:20 AM
    I assume you mean keeping Cap locks on? Arrow up on your virtual keyboard and type away
    I know that. I was asking specifically if there was a way to change the way to activate cap lock as the press and hold method is outdated and slow as both iPhone and Android use the double tap method.

01-28-15 10:25 AM
    I know that. I was asking specifically if there was a way to change the way to activate cap lock as the press and hold method is outdated and slow as both iPhone and Android use the double tap method.

So you are referring to just for a capital at the beginning of a sentence then? Not keeping you cap locks on? Right? I haven't found another method yet, I generally just type away and let the auto correct do its thing...but as I'm sure you are aware it doesn't always do its thing.
    01-28-15 10:33 AM
    So you are referring to just for a capital at the beginning of a sentence then? Not keeping you cap locks on? Right? I haven't found another method yet, I generally just type away and let the auto correct do its thing...but as I'm sure you are aware it doesn't always do its thing.
    No. I am referring to holding down the shift key to to activate caps lock and type consecutive big letters. I am simply looking for another method of activating it. Such as double tapping if it were possible.

01-28-15 11:30 AM
    Hi. I am on the same OS as you, and I can just press down on the shift key for a second and a blue line will appear at the bottom of the shift key and you can start typing in all capital letters.

EDIT: I guess I misunderstood your question... But why exactly isn't the current method of holding down shift good enough for you?
    01-28-15 12:31 PM
    Hi. I am on the same OS as you, and I can just press down on the shift key for a second and a blue line will appear at the bottom of the shift key and you can start typing in all capital letters.

EDIT: I guess I misunderstood your question... But why exactly isn't the current method of holding down shift good enough for you?
    I was just curious if there was a way to change it. The holding down just kills the flow while typing out an email or such. A double tap like used in Android and iPhone is just a bit quicker.

Not a deal breaker and I can get used to it. Just a little slow.

01-28-15 12:53 PM
    I was just curious if there was a way to change it. The holding down just kills the flow while typing out an email or such. A double tap like used in Android and iPhone is just a bit quicker.

Not a deal breaker and I can get used to it. Just a little slow.

Michael, I haven't found one yet. It seems to be the only option. Although, I'm trying to find another for you on line. No luck yet.

Executive Producer of a Bunch of Losers for a BBM Group that doesn't Exist via My Passport
    draconis123 likes this.
    01-28-15 12:59 PM
    Michael, I haven't found one yet. It seems to be the only option. Although, I'm trying to find another for you on line. No luck yet.

Executive Producer of a Bunch of Losers for a BBM Group that doesn't Exist via My Passport
    Thanks. Appreciate your help. I didn't think there would be one. I guess I'll just get used to it.

01-28-15 03:22 PM
    You can just swipe up on the shift key quickly to active it. You can also hold it down for 1.2 seconds, or hold the individual keys for the same time to make them capital.

So, a few options.
    01-28-15 03:25 PM