This is so weird, I have a few customized ringtones set up, but I have (at least) one contact for whom I can't save a customized ringtone. Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions or suggestions?

I'm flummoxed that this won't work when it has previously. And indeed I just successfully added a new ringtone to my other contact. Weird!

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 03:59 PM
    The context of your sentence cleared my flummoxation away. Thank you, OP.

 Q5SQR100-2/10.3.1.1154 
    01-06-15 04:50 PM
    Still no solution to this problem A bit more detail. As far as I can tell only 1 contact is affected. I've since discovered that I cant make any changes to this particular person's contact information. I tried to delete an old (no longer valid, they just moved) phone number. It lets me make changes, but when I press the save button, the changes just aren't saved.

I've thought to delete the entire contact and re-enter the information manually (what a pain!). Is that my only solution?

What happens when you delete a contact? Will I lose all my SMS messages from that person? When I add the information manually will the contact redownload all the stuff from facebook?
    01-08-15 06:43 AM
    This is so weird, I have a few customized ringtones set up, but I have (at least) one contact for whom I can't save a customized ringtone. Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions or suggestions?

I'm flummoxed that this won't work when it has previously. And indeed I just successfully added a new ringtone to my other contact. Weird!

Posted via CB10
    Have you solved this?
    If so please post the solution.
    If not, could it be your contact is in more than one location and not linked?
    02-11-15 08:35 PM
    Ack! I just solved it thanks to your question. The contact was linked in multiple places, I unlinked them, relinked them and was able to save a change to the contact. Thank you!
    02-12-15 11:34 PM