I use Verizon's server for both business and personal email and they now require users to use a *.verizon.net" address to send but "reply to" can be any address. I don't see how to set this up on a Passport. Any thoughts?
    12-07-16 03:18 PM
    I would hope that your company would set you up with a Verizon email account. If they haven't then perhaps you can set one up yourself:

https://webmail.verizon.com/signin/L...n/LdapBind.jsp

And then just add the account to your passport like any other email account. Having never used Verizon I don't know if they give a .net email account by default or if that suffix is reserved only for businesses when they set up accounts.

---={\\\\]--[ Dispensed with BlackBerry Passport
    12-08-16 01:15 AM
    So basically you could only use your Verizon account to send email FROM, but you can send email and reply to ANYONE.

(sorry about capital letters, I haven't figured out how to format text into bold type)

12-08-16 01:25 AM
    So basically you could only use your Verizon account to send email FROM, but you can send email and reply to ANYONE.

(sorry about capital letters, I haven't figured out how to format text into bold type)

like this
    12-08-16 01:46 AM
    Yes! Like that.

12-08-16 02:00 AM
    I have a Verizon email address and it works perfectly well in SENDING to anyone. But the problem is I want people to REPLY TO my business email (which uses my business domain name). In order to so that, I need a "Reply To" field but I don't see that as an option in the Passport. Am I missing something?
    12-08-16 04:20 PM
    Ah I understand what you're saying now. I'm not aware of such a feature existing. Perhaps it's something you can configure in your online account settings for Verizon rather than in the phone itself.

My reason for thinking that is if it was configured using the phone but you chose to send an email using a PC then the PC wouldn't be aware of your 'reply to' preference. Whereas if it were something configured within the online settings of your Verizon account then that should apply itself no matter what device you emailed from.

12-08-16 04:47 PM
    I haven't read through all this myself but perhaps it will help you. It does refer to Gmail but perhaps the same processes can be followed for your Verizon account. Hope it's of use.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=820767

12-09-16 04:21 PM
    Many thanks for your help. I don't think the work-around by reconfiguring the Verizon phone settings will solve the problem because I don't have multiple Verizon emails addresses (though by adding an Verizon email for each business address might work). On the other hand, I will check the guide for setting up alias. Thank you so much for your willingness to try and find a solution. I appreciate it.
    12-12-16 03:21 PM
    You're welcome :-)

---={////]--[ Dispensed on my BlackBerry Passport 
    12-12-16 03:33 PM