For those that are using Blend, I was able to save my pictures from my broken Z30 and they show up on the laptop (Windows) under pictures... just wondering if I can transfer those pictures from the laptop to the Passport through Blend; maybe there is a drag and drop into Passport option? That would be my only use for Blend as I placed the pictures on my father's work laptop and need to get them off at some point soon anyway. The Passport is pretty much my computer/tablet/phone in one. Just figured I'd ask prior to downloading/installing, etc. on his laptop. Thanks in advance!
    10-09-14 10:30 PM
    Yes, it has a file manager built in. I'd recommend it, much easier to set up than the extension in explorer.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 10:43 PM
    Yes

You can do what import and export what ever on File Manager

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 11:03 PM
    Thanks guys! Will do now.
    10-09-14 11:35 PM
    For those that are using Blend, I was able to save my pictures from my broken Z30 and they show up on the laptop (Windows) under pictures... just wondering if I can transfer those pictures from the laptop to the Passport through Blend; maybe there is a drag and drop into Passport option? That would be my only use for Blend as I placed the pictures on my father's work laptop and need to get them off at some point soon anyway. The Passport is pretty much my computer/tablet/phone in one. Just figured I'd ask prior to downloading/installing, etc. on his laptop. Thanks in advance!
    There's an even easier way. With the device plugged in x out of BlackBerry link. Turn on USB drive mode in your settings. You now have direct access.
    I am presuming you are transferring to micro sd card installed on the passport!?

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.738
    10-10-14 07:32 AM
    There's an even easier way. With the device plugged in x out of BlackBerry link. Turn on USB drive mode in your settings. You now have direct access.
    I am presuming you are transferring to micro sd card installed on the passport!?

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.738
    You are correct. I did not even have to use Blend. Thanks for the advice. Been learning a lot about the Passport thanks to everybody here!
    10-10-14 09:27 PM