Can someone advise me please. I ordered a Passport from shop blackberry on Thursday. I paid for express shipping. I received the order confirmation Friday morning, but as of today (Monday1800hrs ) its still in process. I have phoned the 0800 number, but they keep saying its in process and cannot give me any more info. I've asked if I can cancel, they say no, I asked for a shipping date, they say they can't tell me. What should I do.
    06-29-15 12:01 PM
    All you can do is wait...........
    or you can call your CC company and cancel/refuse the order, they only place a hold of sale amount until unit is shipped.....
    All you can do is wait...........
    or you can call your CC company and cancel/refuse the order, they only place a hold of sale amount until unit is shipped.....
    Jon Hill2 likes this.
    06-29-15 01:13 PM
    Be patient.
    In process is wrapping it up and labeling it, and getting it out to the truck.
    Did you ask for a tracking number for the express shipping?

Can someone advise me please. I ordered a Passport from shop blackberry on Thursday. I paid for express shipping. I received the order confirmation Friday morning, but as of today (Monday1800hrs ) its still in process. I have phoned the 0800 number, but they keep saying its in process and cannot give me any more info. I've asked if I can cancel, they say no, I asked for a shipping date, they say they can't tell me. What should I do.
    06-29-15 09:09 PM
    Oh no: not another one!

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.798
    06-29-15 09:34 PM