Hi all,

So I have set up an outlook.com account with several calendars in it
    In the calendar app I can choose to display the ones I want but in the notification settings, I don't have a choice. It's all or none

Even worse, if I add a Google Calendar, I still have one general setting.

I wish it worked just like email accounts

Anyone having the same problem ?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Gee B; 07-01-15 at 12:16 AM. Reason: typo
    06-30-15 04:33 PM
    SO opening the calendar app and swiping from the top and clicking on MANAGE doesn't work? Do you see any of the calendars there?
    06-30-15 04:58 PM
    SO opening the calendar app and swiping from the top and clicking on MANAGE doesn't work? Do you see any of the calendars there?
    Read the OP's 2nd sentence again :-p

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 05:26 PM
    Hi all,

So I have set up an outlook.com account with several calendars in it
    In the calendar app I can choose to display the ones I want but in the notification settings, I don't have a choice. It's all or none

Even worse, if I had a Google Calendar, I still have one general setting.

I wish it worked just like email accounts

Anyone having the same problem ?

Posted via CB10
    Actually, with Google Calendar you CAN specify which ones you want to have sync to your device. It's a well-hidden setting, here: https://www.google.com/calendar/syncselect.

I have 4 additional calendars going into my Google calendar, fo a total of 5 sets. But, I have only 3 of those syncing to my device. Works great. Unfortunately, Outlook.com doesn't have such a filtering option.
    06-30-15 06:52 PM
    Do you have issues with alert? I find it annoying when it tells me about holidays that I do not care for... I can't turn it off...

I had to have my Google calendar turned off...

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 09:36 PM
    Oh I want to have all my Outlook.com calendars sync'ed and available, I just do not want to be notified for all of them.

An example : my boss set up a shared, private Google calendar for my team. I have added it to my Outlook.com calendar. I want to have access to it on my phone and i can, but I really don't care about be notified of my co-workers' events and meetings. However I want to qiuckly be avaible to know where they are. So I want to turn off notifications for this specific calendar

I did turn notifications off both on Google and Outlook.com but it does nothing
    Last edited by Gee B; 07-01-15 at 12:23 AM. Reason: explanations
    07-01-15 12:05 AM
    I understand the point both of you are making about the notifications. True, the calendar notifications don't have the granular settings as email accounts do. It's not an issue for me, personally.

That said, I don't see options the notifications in iOS or Android are any better for dealing with multiple calendars. It seems to be a cross-platform oops.
    07-01-15 12:52 AM