One word (or is it two?): SOLD-OUT!

I've got it on pre-order for next week now. BB have done well as demand for this phone is fantastic. Long live unlocked-mobiles.co.uk who reckon they can have it in my hand next week when every where else is completely dry.
    09-29-14 06:02 AM
    Glad you made it

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 06:06 AM
    I've ordered 3 units for my family at clove.co.uk
    As much I have searched for, they had the best price, plus international shipping. I've also saved buying for neto price

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 06:10 AM
    Selfridges online stock it and it's available.
    Got mine from there on launch day instore...

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 06:10 AM
    I was in a Vodafone shop today and they said that they have just received the info regarding pricing etc. They expect to have the units for sale in 1 to 2 weeks.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 06:22 AM
    CPW stores have them....

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 06:39 AM
    My college ordered one from Best Blackberry Passport Pay Monthly Contract & SIM Free Deals | Mobile Phones Direct on Friday and received a shipping notification last night.

It is the cheapest UK price at �440 inc VAT & free domestic shipping.
    09-29-14 06:46 AM
    Ordered from MobilePhonesDirect today as their pricing is the best by far. Waiting for confirm of dispatch for delivery tomorrow.
    09-29-14 06:46 AM
    Just ordered one sim free/unlocked for 440 uk pounds. Bought it from mobile phones direct, they have them in stock so should be getting mine tomorrow.

Cheapest sim free price in the uk I have found. Plus free next day delivery.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 07:42 AM
    I was in a Vodafone shop today and they said that they have just received the info regarding pricing etc. They expect to have the units for sale in 1 to 2 weeks.

Posted via CB10
    Shame my local voda store, when I asked them about the passport looked at me with confusion. When I explained that it's the new BlackBerry phone, he then turned round and said BlackBerry are dead as in they no longer make any phones.

I laughed and said to him, perhaps you want to check your facts before speaking. It made me wonder what on earth are these guys are being trained on...oh wait iphones and samsungs lol.

Posted via CB10
    will308 likes this.
    09-29-14 07:44 AM
    I want this phone so much but I can't find the white version anywhere I am tempted to buy a black one but I think I would regret it as soon as the launch the white Passport.
    yas61 likes this.
    09-29-14 07:47 AM
    I assume the white will be exclusive to a carrier over here, as it isn't readily available. I also wanted a white one, but I just don't have the patience.
    09-29-14 07:49 AM
    Got mine on contract on Saturday. Arguably my best choice of September

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 07:55 AM
    Good news, I just got shipping confirmation in from Unlocked-mobiles.co.uk. Second batch has arrived but they're running out again.

�484.98 including VAT and Next Day Delivery!

Can't go wrong. They told me it would be another week when I was on the phone this morning
    09-29-14 09:29 AM
    One word (or is it two?): SOLD-OUT!

I've got it on pre-order for next week now. BB have done well as demand for this phone is fantastic. Long live unlocked-mobiles.co.uk who reckon they can have it in my hand next week when every where else is completely dry.
    mine is getting delivered from them tomorrow before 1pm ordered it at 16.20 today .......................cant wait
    09-29-14 11:13 AM
    CPW stores have them....

Posted via CB10
    not all of them do .............I went into my local cpw and he had a look on there system only about 6 stores showing as stocking them
    09-29-14 11:16 AM
    Well I have a question but I can't start a new thread yet. Is unlocked-mobiles.com a reliable site?

It was suggested by crackberry and Passport was in good price there, so I ordered on this site... but I'm waiting soo long... Today I wrote an e-mail, it turned out that "they had problems to verify my address so they need my ID and a code..." if so, why they didn't email me first? I sent them a scan of my ID and asked what is that "code", but still no answer... I'm starting to think if that was foolish of me to send someone money and ID scan... So here comes my question, are they a reliable site or did I send money and ID to nowhere?
    Can someone confirm this site?
    09-29-14 11:47 AM
    Well I have a question but I can't start a new thread yet. Is unlocked-mobiles.com a reliable site?

It was suggested by crackberry and Passport was in good price there, so I ordered on this site... but I'm waiting soo long... Today I wrote an e-mail, it turned out that "they had problems to verify my address so they need my ID and a code..." if so, why they didn't email me first? I sent them a scan of my ID and asked what is that "code", but still no answer... I'm starting to think if that was foolish of me to send someone money and ID scan... So here comes my question, are they a reliable site or did I send money and ID to nowhere?
    Are you an international buyer? I can't give you an answer for unlocked-mobiles specifically but when I ordered the Q10 from the UK at Clove with international shipping I had to send a copy of my ID as well, to verify my identity for the credit card payment I assume. Didn't have any problems whatsoever and I don't think that this is any kind of shady site.
    09-29-14 12:15 PM

i've posted about them before. rubbish returns policy. and a 0870 number to boot. steer clear is my advice.

Please note that all returned goods are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any refund will be reduced by 15 % of the total cost (not including postage costs) to cover our general warehouse restocking fees.
    Terms & Conditions - Unlocked Mobiles.com

clove have them instock for the same price �485
    09-29-14 12:15 PM
    Have to say I got the same email about security checks so I spent almost an hour on the phone with them, giving them my details. Still no shipping email so I'll give it till the morning, if nothing then I'll be cancelling.

They said they would ship by tonight so I'd have the phone by tomorrow but it's not looking likely now.

Forgot to mention it's mobile phones direct who are selling it for 439 uk pounds.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 12:37 PM
    Have to say I got the same email about security checks so I spent almost an hour on the phone with them, giving them my details. Still no shipping email so I'll give it till the morning, if nothing then I'll be cancelling.

They said they would ship by tonight so I'd have the phone by tomorrow but it's not looking likely now.

Forgot to mention it's mobile phones direct who are selling it for 439 uk pounds.

Posted via CB10
    My work college ordered through them, and also got the security check email. Their telephone service isn't the best to put it mildly however he did say, he got his confirmation within 24hrs and not right away. I think they wait to see if the charge has been accepted by the bank and processed before they confirm the delivery/order.

His order is expected to arrive tomorrow by 8pm by Parcelforce. He ordered it on Friday (not released yet) and got the shipping details Saturday evening when they got stock in and the tracker number at midnight Sunday.
    09-29-14 12:43 PM
    My work college ordered through them, and also got the security check email. Their telephone service isn't the best to put it mildly however he did say, he got his confirmation within 24hrs and not right away. I think they wait to see if the charge has been accepted by the bank and processed before they confirm the delivery/order.

His order is expected to arrive tomorrow by 8pm by Parcelforce. He ordered it on Friday (not released yet) and got the shipping details Saturday evening when they got stock in and the tracker number at midnight Sunday.
    Got the security check mail here too - guess it must be standard with Mobile Phones Direct for SIM free orders.

My order status with them is now "your order is awaiting despatch and you should expect delivery in the next working day".. fingers crossed!
    09-29-14 12:55 PM
    not all of them do .............I went into my local cpw and he had a look on there system only about 6 stores showing as stocking them
    Checked CPW Around Hampshire and none seem to have it. Website says "pre-order" and told on the phone today they'll "probably " be available within the next 7 days.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 01:06 PM
    Are you an international buyer? I can't give you an answer for unlocked-mobiles specifically but when I ordered the Q10 from the UK at Clove with international shipping I had to send a copy of my ID as well, to verify my identity for the credit card payment I assume. Didn't have any problems whatsoever and I don't think that this is any kind of shady site.
    Yup. I order things from different countries often and it's the first time someone wanted to check my ID. But thank you, you calmed me down a little

Posted via CB10
    So I'm exactly in the same situation now... they have the package ready but they need security code.. do you know what it finally is? I can't call them because I speak English so terribly we wouldn't communicate at all :P

Their telephone service isn't the best to put it mildly however he did say, he got his confirmation within 24hrs and not right away. I think they wait to see if the charge has been accepted by the bank and processed before they confirm the delivery/order.
    Well my charge was accepted by the bank on Thursday...

And their service reallyisn't best if I learn more from the users than from service... they should be the ones replying for my questions...

Thank you all for your replies, you calmed me down a little... hope they will at least reply to my email tomorrow...
    09-29-14 01:06 PM
    Got the security check mail here too - guess it must be standard with Mobile Phones Direct for SIM free orders.

My order status with them is now "your order is awaiting despatch and you should expect delivery in the next working day".. fingers crossed!
    Same with mine, just checked online and it's saying waiting for despatch.

So much for tomorrow delivery that they promised me. I will be calling them tomorrow to find out why it wasn't shipped after I passed the security procedures.

Not happy as I'm flying out tomorrow night on business so wanted to get my passport up and running. No point of it arriving on Wednesday as I won't be back till Friday :-(

I'll probably cancel tomorrow if they say it will be with me on Wednesday. Pain in the *** really lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 01:21 PM
230 123 ...