At the moment i use an old Sony Xperia Pro. But with my limited memory (1GB - (very old Android OS + many undeleatable apps))
    it makes no fun any more - it is always a hazle getting updates installed.

I am not really fond of Android, because ...
    - the most important Apps I need, i also get on BBW.
    - of the immense data from google going on and off my phone.

For now, my phone will hopefully last till november and I will have peace of conscience, because then I used the phone as long as possible and i can check the future of BB OS.
    On the other side I can buy the Passport and have fun with it.

Tough decision
    Sounds to me like you have already shown the need to get the Passport. If you are using an old Xperia Pro, then you are struggling with a lot of lag and major limitations that you will not have with the Passport. Plenty of memory, smooth as butter OS: no lag! Strong signal holding ability and super clear voice calling and reception. Incredible display on the Passport!

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 09:46 AM
    I just ordered a new SE. I had the luck of getting the SE when it was released with the nice bonus pack but the device was flawed (screen lifting). So I returned it and got the refund very fast. So that is a very positive experience with Shop BlackBerry.

I ran a Classic for some time but decided to order another SE expecting that the screen lift problem was just bad luck.

I don't want Android and if BB would move to Android and ditch BB10, then I would ditch BB.

If you like Android, I would wait for 'Venice' and try it before making a decision.

Hope this helps.
    pat-wallace likes this.
    09-15-15 10:01 AM
    What's going return policy for shopblackberry? Is there a certain amount of data/call minutes that I can't exceed?

What's the return process like? Is there any reason why they might reject my return?

Posted via CB10
    Well, there is no certain amount of call/data that you can exceed, given you will wipe the phone before returning.
    Process: I called (you can email) BlackBerry shop and tell them you want to return because (insert reason here). They will ask if there is any damage etc. They will process your case and send you an email with RMA number and return address. They will urge you to send with tracking.
    When it gets to the warehouse, they will process full refund (everything you paid except shipping (if you paid to expedite).
    The only rejections are if you exceed 30 days return days. Also if you physically damaged the phone.
    Ps. My still have the factory screen protector.

Posted via CA Governor's BlackBerry� Passport SE
    09-15-15 07:39 PM
    Well, there is no certain amount of call/data that you can exceed, given you will wipe the phone before returning.
    Process: I called (you can email) BlackBerry shop and tell them you want to return because (insert reason here). They will ask if there is any damage etc. They will process your case and send you an email with RMA number and return address. They will urge you to send with tracking.
    When it gets to the warehouse, they will process full refund (everything you paid except shipping (if you paid to expedite).
    The only rejections are if you exceed 30 days return days. Also if you physically damaged the phone.
    Ps. My still have the factory screen protector.

When you say exceed 30 days return days, do you mean that when you're issued the RMA you have 30 days to return? Or do you mean that their warehouse has the receive the device within the initial 30 day moneyback guarantee period?
    09-15-15 07:58 PM
    Yes and no.
    Yes. You have to initiate the return and get the RMA within 30 days of purchase. This is safe.
    No. In my return email, it says that for me to get my refund without delays, the device should be at the warehouse before October 9th. I purchased the device August 31.

So if you want to try the devices, I highly recommend returning it/them within 30days of purchase.

Hope that helps. You can also call customer support for more first hand information.

Good luck, mate!

Last edited by california governor; 09-19-15 at 06:58 AM.
    yyz321 likes this.
    09-15-15 11:34 PM
30 12