Does it matter if I buy from Blackberry instead of Amazon? I see shop BB has a 30 day return policy. I don't know what Amazon's return policy is, but I wouldn't think its bad. Is there a preference between shop BB and Amazon?
    11-24-14 03:56 PM
    With the store card the Amazon will give you 12 months to pay or 6 months to pay.
    Good deal.
    The Shop Blackberry is offering the same through PayPal. If you qualify, good deal also.
    Flip a coin and get the best deal for you.

Does it matter if I buy from Blackberry instead of Amazon? I see shop BB has a 30 day return policy. I don't know what Amazon's return policy is, but I wouldn't think its bad. Is there a preference between shop BB and Amazon?
    11-24-14 05:54 PM
    I would recommend Amazon 10 out of 10 times I'm asked.
    11-24-14 05:54 PM
    I'm an Amazon Prime member. If you are too, you can probably get free shipping.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport
    11-24-14 06:08 PM
    I got mine from Amazon.
    I was going to wait for AT&T, but when you figured out the price, and you had to put taxes up front...plus the weight time until...2015? Naw. Forgetaboutit!

I got the Amazon 12month no interest. But seeing that it is on sale now was thinking about asking for the credit.
    Someone on here said it does not happen all the time.
    11-24-14 06:24 PM

Posted via CB10 using my Passport
    Same here. Good deal and very good customer service.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-14 06:30 PM
    You'll get free shipping regardless! Prime members just get free expedited (2 day) shipping.
    11-24-14 06:34 PM
    Thanks all. I'll have to go through BB because I will be paying via PayPal. Plus, I'll have to wait anyway since I am ordering the white PP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    11-24-14 06:58 PM
    Thanks all. I'll have to go through BB because I will be paying via PayPal. Plus, I'll have to wait anyway since I am ordering the white PP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It's a pretty special device.

Posted via CB10
    jackwins likes this.
    11-24-14 07:02 PM