Still waiting for the details on how this actually works. Help makes calls is a little too vague especially when you're trying to market an unknown product/service.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 07:21 AM
    I downloaded it but there is no info about how to use this app. It sounds like it does something powerful but the devs are not disclosing the truth about it or even giving instructions. This makes them look very bad. Who are they really? A terrorist organization?

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    07-29-15 11:44 AM
    Outcall Service? That sounds like prostitution loll

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    07-29-15 11:49 AM
    i downloaded it but there is no info about how to use this app. It sounds like it does something powerful but the devs are not disclosing the truth about it or even giving instructions. This makes them look very bad. Who are they really? A terrorist organization?

Posted from a passport or z30. Get one!
    instructions will be provided. We are working hard to innovate how you use your device. Please have a little patience.
    07-29-15 01:53 PM
    outcall service? That sounds like prostitution loll

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    explanation on the name was provided in this thread. No it is not prostitution.
    07-29-15 01:53 PM
    Who would download something that has no identifiable use nor directions on how to use it?

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 03:54 PM
    Who would download something that has no identifiable use nor directions on how to use it?

Posted via CB10
    Several hundred people have already downloaded this and they will not be disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 07:04 PM
    There is only a dialpad and that's it. Maybe I don't get the purpose of it. But I hope it's a useful app for the users who need such an app.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 07:29 PM
    There is only a dialpad and that's it. Maybe I don't get the purpose of it. But I hope it's a useful app for the users who need such an app.

Posted via CB10
    This isn't a final release. Beta release with multiple updates in the pipeline.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 07:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    Precisely, why would you download something that the developer is not yet ready to divulge directions on it's usage?

Several hundred people have already downloaded this and they will not be disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't matter how many people have downloaded it. If they don't know the functionality or are not given instructions on how to use it then it is useless to them now. Some may have already deleted it already after downloading it.

I am not discrediting the app, but if you don't give instructions on how to use it then the app is practically useless now. Betas are suppose to be a testing zone for users to give developers feedback on bugs, issues, suggestions before the final release. How can the hundreds who downloaded the app give you feedback if they can't use it yet.

I do believe you may have a great app or a great idea in store. You should have waited until. you have a testable app or at least ready to disclose your functionality before publishing it in the Beta Zone or even hyping it here in the forum. IMHO.

Posted via CB10
    woofhaven and TgeekB like this.
    07-29-15 10:21 PM
    ^^^^^
    That.

Yes. My PP is really, really a work device. Unlike prior devices, I have avoided betas, leaked OS's etc because I can't have this thing go down.

I can't afford to consider downloading a beta anything without some information about what it does. You know the PP already has a phone app, right? So how does this "help you make more calls" in ways that are not covered by the phone app functionality? I mean we're being told nothing here. Very irresponsible and disappointing. I hope this is not a BlackBerry release...I really need BlackBerry to run a more professional shop than this.

Posted via CB10
    TgeekB and Crapshoot2010 like this.
    07-29-15 11:27 PM
    I love downloading 'freebies' too... but I never realize that there are people who like to download freebies regardless of what it does...

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 11:32 PM
    Since there are no instruction how to use, no one can beta test this beta. Doesn't sound good- deleted.

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    07-30-15 10:55 AM
    let it be known major release version 0.0.0.2 just went live.
    Update now.

over 300+ new capabilities.

Bbm: Operator or bbm meetings for demo.
    08-21-15 04:01 PM
    What does the app do?

 Classic
    08-21-15 04:51 PM
    Yeah, not downloading til you explain

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    08-21-15 04:57 PM
    I noticed he added a 'SHOP'. Nothing is in it yet. Beware, he getting ready to take your money!!!

Special Edition Silver Passport
    08-21-15 06:14 PM
    Downloaded it, checked it out for less than a minute and deleted.

I have the feeling that abuse of recreational drugs are involved. Seriously..

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 07:09 PM
    If you have been following this application you will know that a big update and announcement is pending. We have doubled down our investment in the infrastructure and capability development for The Outcall Service.

There is now a website at http://theoutcallservice.com

Furthermore support has been expanded to all BlackBerry 10 devices, with BlackBerry Passport being the flagship device powering The Outcall Service.

With the website, comes a platform enabling anywhere access to your contacts and centralized business communications workflow.

Make more money, grow your business, super-charge your communications!

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 01:11 PM
    Visited the web site. Looks like a list of built-in BB10 features to me.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 posted via CB10
    11-18-15 11:22 PM
    Sorry man, but I still don't get it... what does the app do?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 11:49 PM
    PREVIEW SCREENSHOT
    Web interface. Dashboard, scheduling and workflows.

GO TO
    http://theoutcallservice.com/contact to be the first to get access to this business work communications tool

Business Communications on Passport-img_20151120_133145.jpg

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 03:52 PM
    Visited the web site. Looks like a list of built-in BB10 features to me.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 posted via CB10
    Very good observation. Take those features and add collaboration and workflows.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 03:53 PM
    Very good observation. Take those features and add collaboration and workflows.

Posted via CB10
    Don't forget about the "hundreds" of other "capabilities" that will "increase business growth"!

If only one of your capabilities was to stop being so intentionally vague about your product...

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 06:11 PM
    Tells me I can't joint now.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 08:17 PM
50 12