Friends, I have the latest version (autoloader) and now have a big issue with video players online.
    123movies doesn't go full screen, and some "sites" don't even show play button, but load if used trough Dolphin browser.
    Is there any reset or something?
    Happy holidays

Best Regards LyounMen
    12-30-16 06:01 AM
    These were the new changes to the Browser with the last update:

Code:
    Browser displays sites using Let's Encrypt certificates without warnings link
    Browser allows viewing sites using Let's Encrypt certificates and HTTP Strict Transport Security again (blocked in 10.3.2) link
    Browser phpBB text box lag has been improved link
    Browser now has an anti-phishing setting
    Browser now shows recently closed tabs link
    Browser shows toast notifications for completed downloads link
    Browser compatibility improvements (HTML5 test gets 2 extra points for user interaction) link
    Browser W key now opens a new tab and Q opens the tab page.
    Browser paste icon no longer shows underneath address bar
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-os-f269/10-3-3-aggregated-changelist-1093916/#post12707388
    I'm guessing the HTML5 update may have changed something in the default browser.

When you shrink or expand the page, does the play button become visible...maybe even the "full-screen" button?
    12-30-16 09:21 AM
    Specifically for the 123movies, it goes full screen and instantly back again (and flickers a bit).

Best Regards LyounMen
    12-30-16 10:31 AM
    This problem affects me on several website and the only work around seems to tap and sweep several times to show the buttons.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-16 12:29 PM
    These were the new changes to the Browser with the last update:

Code:
    Browser displays sites using Let's Encrypt certificates without warnings link
    Browser allows viewing sites using Let's Encrypt certificates and HTTP Strict Transport Security again (blocked in 10.3.2) link
    Browser phpBB text box lag has been improved link
    Browser now has an anti-phishing setting
    Browser now shows recently closed tabs link
    Browser shows toast notifications for completed downloads link
    Browser compatibility improvements (HTML5 test gets 2 extra points for user interaction) link
    Browser W key now opens a new tab and Q opens the tab page.
    Browser paste icon no longer shows underneath address bar
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-os-f269/10-3-3-aggregated-changelist-1093916/#post12707388
    I'm guessing the HTML5 update may have changed something in the default browser.

When you shrink or expand the page, does the play button become visible...maybe even the "full-screen" button?
    Also, you can now double tap a video to make it full screen (at least on the Passport). Love the new browser on 10.3.3

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    12-30-16 11:59 PM
    I realized this morning that you can also pinch to zoom within YouTube videos playing in the browser window too. It's pretty neat!

Posted via CB10
    12-31-16 09:47 AM
    On youtube, when in Mobile Browser mode, the control bar can be brought up by taping the screen in full screen mode like normal, however when watching in desktop mode, the only way to reveal the control bar is to double tap on the playing video, causing it to zoom to 1:1, then you can tap once to bring up the control bar.
    12-31-16 10:02 AM
    Hi all
    I upgraded to 10.3.3.1463 through Bell on my Passport and I don't have a play button on some sites. Comes and goes. Very frustrating Tried a reboot and does not seem to fix the issue.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-17 11:49 PM